** OVERCLOTHERS **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

We are world renowned for our Elite Tier hardware, recently we've been mulling over some Elite Tier Clothwear. We've been playing around with some looks and we'd like to hear what you think, do you like the designs, how much would you pay, etc.

Also if you think you can design something better then feel free to post your designs here too (blank template is in a spoiler at the bottom)!

Tt6q4B3.jpg
EMyhTQ6.jpg
BucbEYn.jpg
gXm4ysW.jpg
N34Qt8k.jpg
heXovOv.jpg

j1xOL12.jpg

OcUK Staff
OP
tenor.gif

MGP

MGP

Soldato
For a T shirt that is largely promotional to others I would baulk at paying anothing over £10. I'd suspect that most of the designs above, especially those with a multicoloured or multi shaded backing wouildn't get close to that level, even though some look quite attractive. I prefer subtle rather than loud so the grey / black with splashes of colour from logo and edge sleeves is better. Oh and it would need to be in fat b******d size.

But how it is printed is also important. I have too many crap shirts that the print was some sort of heavy thick paint like stuff that is both non breathable sticky when worn, and starts to crack and peel after over a couple of washes.

But then I suspect I'm not the target market.

OcUK Staff
OP
For a T shirt that is largely promotional to others I would baulk at paying anothing over £10. I'd suspect that most of the designs above, especially those with a multicoloured or multi shaded backing wouildn't get close to that level, even though some look quite attractive. I prefer subtle rather than loud so the grey / black with splashes of colour from logo and edge sleeves is better. Oh and it would need to be in fat b******d size.

But how it is printed is also important. I have too many crap shirts that the print was some sort of heavy thick paint like stuff that is both non breathable sticky when worn, and starts to crack and peel after over a couple of washes.

But then I suspect I'm not the target market.

Quality feedback!

Aws2q6D.gif

Man of Honour
I'd have a polo shirt. I can't wear tshirts, they make me feel like I'm being strangled. I'd like a plain black or navy top with a logo over the left breast, no other designs for me, or minimal.

Associate
+1 for the poop though letterbox.

In all seriousness, I really like the first design. Would these be in a team jersey type material? Kind of like the e-sport teams have?

I'd probably go with £25 by themselves or maybe with all orders £19?

Back
Top Bottom