** OVERCLOTHERS **

OcUK Staff
OP
E-Sports team was the first thing that came to mind when I saw them - think all of them look pretty good. As long as the price is reasonable, think these would be pretty decent

Haven't got to the material stage yet. We are just looking at possible designs. Once the designs are locked down then it is easier to look at what materials and production methods are best for them.

OcUK Staff
OP
Thank god you explained - I could almost sense the ban hammer being swung - thought I'd go radio silence until it was explained.

tenor.gif

Associate
I'll take one of each. I'll also take one of those Jerseys you guys wear now. K K Thankx bye!

Honestly they look nice, the ones with a full on grey chest/back need much bigger logos in the centre on at least on of the sides, probably the back I'd say. The others could do with a bit bigger logos as well, but not much bigger IMHO.

OcUK Staff
I think the last design is best Nick.... Make the material stretch fit and suitable to hug the pecs for that "massive" look.

Alternatively e sports style shirts in sizes from XXXS.

Oh and add the 8Pack logo to make it legit..

Associate
Love the look of the last one by far the best but need to go up to a big size i am on the bigger size and prefer a better size anyway :) also would not mind a polo so i can rep at work
I think that would look good as well maybe on the arms

hope they do happen :D

Soldato
For a T shirt that is largely promotional to others I would baulk at paying anothing over £10. I'd suspect that most of the designs above, especially those with a multicoloured or multi shaded backing wouildn't get close to that level, even though some look quite attractive. I prefer subtle rather than loud so the grey / black with splashes of colour from logo and edge sleeves is better. Oh and it would need to be in fat b******d size.

But how it is printed is also important. I have too many crap shirts that the print was some sort of heavy thick paint like stuff that is both non breathable sticky when worn, and starts to crack and peel after over a couple of washes.

But then I suspect I'm not the target market.

Best idea for these is to make them very cheap and send them out with orders to get advertising imo, I'd wear one around the house if given one.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
I think the last design is best Nick.... Make the material stretch fit and suitable to hug the pecs for that "massive" look.

Alternatively e sports style shirts in sizes from XXXS.

The majority of us do not have the luxury of your physique. :( I have a suspicion that a large number of OcUK customers are no where near as dedicated to their shape as you and prefer the computer facing potatoe look ;) And even you wouldn't get into XXXS :)

And for anyone who does need 8 pack branding can't you just send them the ashes of the shirt, after all those products are just smokin' :D

Associate
I also like the last 3 designs, it looks modern but not trashy, the effects on the black would certainly break it up a little.
As previously mentioned material selection would be a main issue, And it to be resisted to all levels of abuse from tumble drying to gaming potatoe wearing for 7 days and becoming crusty and ingrained with stench, perhaps an activewear style would be appropriate...

OcUK Staff
OP
I am thinking if people want decent quality and materials to be used, then also be ethically sourced and well made, also bearing in mind people don't want to pay too much for them then £24.99 is what i am guessing (educatedly) the RRP would have to be.

Too rich for peoples blood?

Back
Top Bottom