** OVERCLOTHERS **

Associate
They kinda look like they are what staff at OCUK would wear. Like a uniform.

Customer: Excuse me

ME: Hello, how can I help you today

Customer: I'd like to return this 1080TI Strix. I ordered it online, but I have to return it. It's unopened.

ME: Sure, I'll just take that over here

Customer: Why are you running out the door with it?

OcUK Staff
I like the last one, but I think I would personally prefer them without the logo on the front. It makes it look too much like a uniform, and that's coming from someone who works for Overclockers UK! The logo on the back of the neck part is cool though (IMO). :)

Soldato
If you are going for an "E-Sports" style then for me, it should have more a more bold design. It should be something "different" from your average day to day wear.

Can we have matching shorts for those hot summer days :D

Soldato
thought about having 2 designs, one like e-sports and hugs in the tummy to make you feel good complete with Company ties, and a standard polo shirt white/black with OCUK logo thats BUDGET for the likes of buyers that buys OCUK GPUs , or @8 Pack bundles ( with 8 Pack on the other side) , or an order over a certain value - like your finance . Allow a tick option so if a user has already got one can opt out etc etc.

like branding the 8 pack tier better, offering Standard shirt free for your own goods will help and then having the fancy s*** that commands a price for its stature .

well, just my thoughts anyways :D

Associate
the designs all look pretty good, i am probably more drawn to the last 3 though.
Imo if the t-shirts are going to be cotton, i would pay maybe £10-£15 for one, however, if as has been said they make them in a more stretchable cycling shirt/football shirt material, then i would probably stretch to £20-£25.
I get all sweaty in cotton t-shirts :(

Associate
thanks to everyone for the feedback my previous designs... here's one more. I lack the skill and/or time to get the text to follow the curve of the red and but you hopefully get the idea...

6FzILMB.png

Associate
I like the 1st ones in the op, kinda reminds me of a myprotein gym shirt I have

11204627-1104358367329856.jpg

Back
Top Bottom