** OVERCLOTHERS **

Associate
This is my Design, you did not state if their would be other company logo's (corsair,intel,amd ect..) So i left them out
as for price that would depend on what its made from. but as a guide i would pay £10-15.
i only have Microsoft Paint so it looks a bit Rough around the edges. Enjoy :)
3%20-%20Copy_zps5qqmjwn0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Associate
This is my Design, you did not state if their would be other company logo's (corsair,intel,amd ect..) So i left them out
as for price that would depend on what its made from. but as a guide i would pay £10-15.
[/URL][/IMG]

I would think that full-bleed designs like this (and the OP's) would cost a lot to produce, I think it would retail more like £25-£30 given the markup that is normally applied.

Associate
I would think that full-bleed designs like this (and the OP's) would cost a lot to produce, I think it would retail more like £25-£30 given the markup that is normally applied.
well yes i agree that they have to make a small profit but i would assume that they would get a lot made up and them sell them to us at a good fair price, after all its good advertising for them. but we will see, interesting to see the final design.

Associate
well yes i agree that they have to make a small profit but i would assume that they would get a lot made up and them sell them to us at a good fair price, after all its good advertising for them. but we will see, interesting to see the final design.
This +1

Its a two way street your advertising a company, everyone wins

Associate
[/URL][/IMG]

Came back to check on the train wreck thread and then someone posted a decent suggestion, well done sir.

OcUK Staff
OP
is this something u guys are still thinking about

Yeah it is still on the table, just on the back burner. With mining, Summer of Rift, and other HW releases things have been manic over the Summer. Now we are heading into silly season I'll probably look at reviving the idea in the doldrums after Christmas when I can put more effort in to it.

Soldato
I like the 5th one

BUT I'd prefer it with something more in the center

Maybe some printed circuit board design ?

Like this but different colour, white could work on the black background

green-circuit-board-mens-heavyweight-t-shirt-mens-premium-t-shirt.jpg

OR If you wanted to get really technical, make the PCB resemble the shape of the UK

Back
Top Bottom