Overwatch

Soldato
Excellent first two games tonight chaps, was great to get a 6 man team!

Dunno what happened in the 3rd we totally lost our mojo, that Phara was good though.

I'll be up for a few games next week if any one is about.

Permabanned
Getting squeaky bum time for me only 200 away from master which i been aiming for but i couple of troll teams and it will go down hill. S76 is my goto hero i have 70 % win with him. S76 is by far the most effective and consistent dps imo. Its so fun shutting down pharah to the point where people repick pretty quickly :)

I have been finding the higher you get in diamond the better and more coordinated the team work tends to be with people more willing to voice chat and less salty players. You still get the odd player who refuses to switch from sniper though.

Also does anyone else find mystery heroes totally dodgy. i seem to get put on the worse teams every time i tend to get defensive heros on attack while the enemy team gets stacked with tanks healers and bastions.

My win % in mystery heroes must be like 10% or less does blance match making not apply in arcade games

Last edited:
I haz 4090!
Don
I'll defo be on tonight. I meant to be on last night but I was playing an extremely stressful 3v3 as Mei where my team mates kept instantly dying and leaving me 1v3. Managed to get it to 2-2 (I decimate as Mei I just rarely play her in comp), but I was so tense on the last round I felt something pop in the back of my neck and got an instant headache! Had to go lie down on the sofa the rest of the night haha! I'll be back at it tonight. :)

Soldato
Im in ELO hell, everygame there is something at the low level im at all you need is 2-2-2 and a little bit of teamwork, everygame there is a Bastion/hanzo/widow usually bronze on maps that they really are not suited for. It makes me ****** off to get gold kills and heals playing as Zen or Ana.
Got a good group last night and won 4 in a row today its been leavers and bronze Genjis on defense....im hoping i can get myself upto gold like i did the last few seasons but have to say this one has the worst teams ive ever been in, the thing is i had decent placement games ( think it was 7 wins) and got placed at 1700...

I haz 4090!
Don
Im in ELO hell, everygame there is something at the low level im at all you need is 2-2-2 and a little bit of teamwork, everygame there is a Bastion/hanzo/widow usually bronze on maps that they really are not suited for. It makes me ****** off to get gold kills and heals playing as Zen or Ana.
Got a good group last night and won 4 in a row today its been leavers and bronze Genjis on defense....im hoping i can get myself upto gold like i did the last few seasons but have to say this one has the worst teams ive ever been in, the thing is i had decent placement games ( think it was 7 wins) and got placed at 1700...

*cough* Discord server :)

Soldato
There are 31 people playing overwatch right now....really? when ever i have looked the overwatch channel has been empty and no one i have contacted in game wanted to team, its no biggie, but dont make me out to be a *********** (especially when i have a massive hangover :))

Associate
There are 31 people playing overwatch right now....really? when ever i have looked the overwatch channel has been empty and no one i have contacted in game wanted to team, its no biggie, but dont make me out to be a *********** (especially when i have a massive hangover :))

Ah now i know how you ended up on my battlenet friends list :)

Last night was fun but a nightmare :( I think we lacked a bit of damage. I also noticed that we talked on comms whilst waiting for games but when it came to being in the match there was hardly any voice comms.

6 stacks are tough like that, i find 3 or 4 stacks is the way to go :)

I have also gone onto the ocuk discord channel and there is never anyone actually in the overwatch channel. Yep loads of people are online on discord but the actual voice channel for ovcerwatch is ziltch :(

Soldato
Hehe yeah last night was harsh, ive given uptrying to remember where i have added people from, sometimes random games of Hearthstone.

Edit
Last night was strange we had all the peices but were not clicking, like you said we were playing other 6s and you need good comms which we didnt have, also i dont think anyone had a outstanding round which always helps.
I dont think we got smashed though...its all a bit blurry now so we could have.

Soldato

Erm, no. Discord is like a chat room. You go into it to ask if anyone wants to play. Why are you trying to make me out to be a ***********?

J4oLWRYh.png.jpg

Back
Top Bottom