Overwatch

Soldato
Added a channel for overwatch in the OCUK discord. Would be easier for people to squad up there.

I absolutely love this game. I'm not sure if Bastion really is OP but people keep whinging about me using it :D.

Problem is and i do the same, people dont change heroes to counter the opposition. If bastion is wrecking then choose Windowmaker and snipe him everytime.

Soldato
Played to rank 14.. not much but the frustration is already building up a good deal. I understand the concept of hero countering and i'm fine with that but what im not fine with is 1 button "Kill everything without aiming" abilities. Personally i believe at all time skill should play a factor. Now granted, it may take a good deal of skill to get yourself into a position where you can 1 hit kill something but it doesnt make it feel any better. The first time i fried an entire team with a reaper ultimate i giggled. The second time it felt dull and cheap. Hanzo's shoot through walls crap is also annoying me and every death to him seems like it was an arrow meant for someone else or just an easy "shoot ult through the broad area where people might be".

Im certainly not a good player and a lot of my deaths are my own fault but those that are due to auto aim instant kill abilities are just too silly for my taste. Funny enough is many complain about widowmaker and i dont have a problem with her at all outside of her wallhack

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Watched a stream of this last night. No idea what was going on but looked fun and that amazing sound design... This is the audio quality games have been missing.

There was a quote from the Game Director saying "It's a game which can be played with the monitor off" of course, you can't play with the screen off but you understand what he means

Soldato
There was a quote from the Game Director saying "It's a game which can be played with the monitor off" of course, you can't play with the screen off but you understand what he means

I don't know after seeing some of the aiming last night I think some were trying that theory :D.

Back
Top Bottom