Overwatch

Soldato
bit slow not terrible mechanics etc seem all quite good but the noobfest atm is a bit irritating the last game was over in minutes due to the other team just being rubbish

anyway it's a good looking game don't think it will replace csgo for me but it will be a nice change from time to time.

Caporegime
just played first few games quite impressed.sniper is so easy :D

problem at moment most people have no clue what they doing.

the graphics are nice animations slick.first early on very polished. with some more time will be very good :cool:

Soldato
Those that got beta keys through pre ordering on game. Did you get an email or did you have to find it on your account?

The misses has pre ordered on Game and still hasn't received her email with the beta key

Soldato
I too wonder about the longevity of the game. Is there a ranking system or skill matchmaking system ??

Heard from a source
Ranking ladder
Matchmaking
More maps
More game modes

Bit after launched

Ranking/match making maybe in at launch

Also its blizzard

Their still giving diablo free updates!! A game from 2012 or 14 if you include expansion..

Last edited:
Soldato
Added a channel for overwatch in the OCUK discord. Would be easier for people to squad up there.

I absolutely love this game. I'm not sure if Bastion really is OP but people keep whinging about me using it :D.

Soldato
As a Junkrat main i'm all for stationary targets :D

:D

That's the thing there seems to be a counter to everything which I like.

Although I have found one rather OP tactic of just sitting on the payload in turret mode with a shield guy protecting me. Managed to rack up 46 kills in a straight run :D.

Back
Top Bottom