Overwatch

Associate
I've played enough that I feel like I know what to expect if I buy the game now.
Found it very fun so far, and imagine it will be great with some friends.
The match length is great too. And haven't found any balancing issues.
A team of "op" heroes can be countered if your team know how.

Just seen the game Battleborn too. Looks very similar. Quite interested to see what that is like too.
[Edit] nvm. Just had a in depth look at Battleborn. Minions, leveling and a shop during matches - much like some mobas.
Overwatch it is then :)

Last edited:
Associate
I haven't got the most up to date Service Pack. Never been a problem for anything else ever.

I'm not updating just to play this game.

If you have Win7 64-bit, just not the latest service pack, then get it installed :confused:

You should be updating that anyway!

Gd6l0tg.png

Soldato
It needs a lot of balancing. Healer, Bastion and Reinhardt basically equals win currently.

I just spent the whole game holding a shield up over Bastion and we won. See it in most games.

no hero needs balancing.

Healer + Bastion + Reinhardt - easily countered by Tracer + Genji + Symmetra + Winston + phrah

Soldato
Played a few games this morning. So much fun!

Need to really focus on what classes work for me. My first game (skipped tutorials), I played Widowmaker, she is by far my #1 class choice I think. Exactly my playstyle, snipe, high dps and high mobility.

EDIT: Lodjik, are you serious? If you're on an older version of Win 7 and not the latest service pack, then it's your fault you can't play? A service pack needs to be installed for security as well as multiple other things. There has been multiple new OS's since Win 7. It's an old system and will soon be receiving the same treatment as XP.

Honestly, some people... "CATER FOR MY OWN STUPIDITY!!! IF YOU DON'T, YOUR GAME IS STUPID!!!!!"

Go get a Mac.

Last edited:
Soldato
Had some amazing games last night, had one game with 73% Widowmaker scoped accuracy.. that was insane. Highlights coming soon.

Soldato
Been absolutely loving this, played so much the past couple of days with one of my mates.

Junkrat is probably my favourite hero at the moment, been playing him quite a bit and he is good fun. My friend and I played with me on Soldier 76 and him on a healer (the one with beam heal) and we were doing really really well.

Need to play a wider range of champs, I find myself sticking to the same 4-5 at the moment.

Soldato
I HATE junkrat players with a passion.

bomb spam mental. Its the one thing i wish they balanced better.

Sorry :(

To be fair I try to be better with my shooting than just spamming grenades into the enemy all the time (although sometimes that is necessary). Things like using the walls to bounce grenades of to get behind a Reinhart who has his shield facing me, stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom