Palworld: Pokémon with guns

Game got another update.

edit : inrelation to steamdeck : one redit comment :
"Depends on what playable means to you. I normally go with fps over graphics, but I found palworld to look super nice at decent graphics and 35fps avg given the genre and art style. If that floats your boat it's a major go imo! But it'll depend on personal preference. In 15h of gameplay I can safely say I had less than 5 dips"

and another :
Just turned the shadows to low and view distance down a bit and got up to 45 frames at the highest(With the other settings on medium). It normally stays around 30 to 35 frames. I have had an issue lately where it seems to crash my steam deck. It runs fine for a while then the game just black screens. Not sure why

so seems like it will play in its current state, its just remember its still an Early Access title and system requirements may change. worst case if you have the hardware, try streaming/remote play it works great for me so far, assuming your at home.

Last edited:
Enjoying the game a little bit more now that I've explored out a bit further and have redesigned my main base a bit.
I might adjust some of the rates, as things like egg incubation can sometimes take an age to complete.
Anyone know how well this works on Steamdeck? I want to play Pokémon blue again but I don’t if that makes any sort of sense.
I had to do a bit of tweaking here and there, but it seems to be working reasonably well for me at the moment.
There's still a couple of lag spikes when I'm running through an area with lots of Pals loading in, when I'm in my main base or when I first load into a tower fight, but other than that it seems okay.

I'm mostly using the default controls that the Steam Deck mapped for the game, I've swapped one or two of them round for personal preference but the default controls are fine.
My only complaint with playing on the Steam Deck at the moment is that the camera angles can get a little bit annoying when you fall in the water and need to climb onto dry land.

Updated cheat sheet.

0wBYG9G.jpg

Just play it for 2 hours.
It's not different than your first 10 minutew, but you haven't given it a chance yet.
It's a blatant rip of multiple survival titles, but it turns out that's what makes things fun.

Game got an update during the night, now version v0.1.4.1 and it according to the notes the Lifmunk Effigies should now been fixed.

===

▼Major Fixes
・Fixed an issue where the game would always crash and save data would be corrupted when the total number of Pals captured by the guild reached approximately 7000.
・In the previous patch, save data that had already been in this state (for servers, the server's world data) remained in a broken state that made it impossible to load, but after applying this patch it will be resolved and will load properly.

・Fixed an issue where some weapons equipped by other players would disappear when a player used a grenade in multiplayer.

・Fixed an issue where, although the displayed capture probability increased when the capture power was strengthened with Lifmunk Effigies, the capture probability did not actually increase at all due to an internal processing bug.

▼Base related
・Fixed an issue where if a Pal that was manually assigned to a breeding farm went to sleep, it would not wake up forever.
・Fixed an issue where no wood would drop when Pal at the base felled a tree.

▼Others
・Implemented countermeasures against some cheats and exploits.

===

We will continue development placing top priority on fixing major problems and issues.
Thank you for your continued support of Palworld.

A group of us grabbed a dedicated server since launch. Have had a lot of fun. 3 bases - one is breeding farm and another for mining. Worth the money. I think though we are coming to the end of our run now. Bosses left and then we will stop and revisit.

Back
Top Bottom