Palworld: Pokémon with guns

hQosEIS.png

I'm sorry, but what the actual
1US5YG0.png
!!!

Kind of making me want to play it, haha

Came across my first issue playing.

I attacked a human to see what happens and they sent loads of police after me.
I fast travelled away but now my Pals are stuck in some weird raid fighting mode back at my base.
Hopefully I can find a solution as I don't fancy starting again from scratch

Last edited:
Came across my first issue playing.

I attacked a human to see what happens and they sent loads of police after me.
I fast travelled away but now my Pals are stuck in some weird raid fighting mode back at my base.
Hopefully I can find a solution as I don't fancy starting again from scratch
Use the alarm bell and set them to work only?
taken from redit

I put in about 12hrs yesterday after buying some server space from GPORTAL. Absolutely loving the game so far, ive been wanting a good PvE game for a long time after getting a bit fed up of Rust after hitting 1000hrs.

Since I enjoy survival & base building games, I decided to give this a little bit of a spin last night to see what it was like.

The experience hasn't been too bad, there's been a few bugs here and there where a Pal has gotten stuck under the map (usually when I throw them on the berry farm) or they vanish.
There was also a major bug the battle at the first tower that caused me to just stand there and wait for the enemy to die to my Pal as they somehow got stuck on one of the pillars and couldn't seem to target my character or my Pal... that made it an extremely underwhelming fight.

Also I've noticed that all the creatures I've encountered on the map have been completely passive until I start hunting them, the game would be a fair bit more enjoyable for me if there were more naturally hostile creatures in the wild, or a lot more of those syndicate people... it's all a little too peaceful at the moment.

They have a dedicated law team who have had 3 years to make sure Palworld isn't breaching their copyright, the fact it took them just 8 hours for them to take down the Pokemon mod from a random youtube for the game that wasn't even released, tells you all you need to know
That's not really the way it works - companies will frequently hold off on enforcement until seeing whether there's a commercial reason to push it. For all you know, they wrote to Palworld's developers 3 years ago warning them against progressing with the game, and now that it's blown up they'll reconsider their rights and whether to take action.

I'm not saying they will, but I don't see the 3 years of early access as indicative of anything.

Also I've noticed that all the creatures I've encountered on the map have been completely passive until I start hunting them, the game would be a fair bit more enjoyable for me if there were more naturally hostile creatures in the wild, or a lot more of those syndicate people... it's all a little too peaceful at the moment.

As you level up and progress further into the lands there are some pals that will attack you randomly just by walking past them, or even glancing in their direction. So not all of them are passive and also some will run away from you when you approaching, as if they felt that you are dangerous to them !

As you level up and progress further into the lands there are some pals that will attack you randomly just by walking past them, or even glancing in their direction. So not all of them are passive and also some will run away from you when you approaching, as if they felt that you are dangerous to them !
I've noticed a lot of the Pals in the starting area running away already, I think as soon as I got to around level 5-6 they all started to bolt whenever I left my base.
I'm now up to level 14 and my base is currently level 9, once I get the base to level 10 and can build a second one I'll have to go exploring a bit further out.

Pokemon have been ripping off designs based on real life animals for years. Nintendo fan bois are the absolute worst and that's coming from watching the insufferable xbox and playstation crowd go at each other.

A little curious about this game. I know it's called a survival game, but is it in a persistent world? (Like an MMO) If you only play now and then, do things end up dying as you neglect them? Thanks.

A little curious about this game. I know it's called a survival game, but is it in a persistent world? (Like an MMO) If you only play now and then, do things end up dying as you neglect them? Thanks.
I think it would depend on the instance you are playing.
I play solo and dont share a world with anyone when playing and so far, i have not noticed anything going wrong when I am away from the game for 10+ hours.

Again, this might just be me, but I havent found anything to indicate that it would be persistent when you log off

Back
Top Bottom