Paramount +

Man of Honour
Seems to be working fine on Amazon Prime but I'm struggling to find content I'm both interested in and haven't already watched to death.

Man of Honour
I quite fancy Star Trek Strange New Worlds and old episodes of Cheers. But I don't have time to watch them in the free week and I already have too many streaming subscriptions. I would have to drop something before I took it out and the other services already have loads of stuff I want to watch.

Soldato
One 'issue' I've noticed after using this the last few days, if I watch something via web browser it doesn't record that I've watched it, if I watch it via the TV app it does.

Soldato
I didn’t realise there is a Beavis and Butthead series as well as the movie. Still not sure I want to subscribe to this of course.

Soldato
Been using this for a few months on and off on back to back free codes, haven't paid for it yet.

Works fine on my smart TV but can't get it to play on tablet. It loads the app, I can browse fine but when I try and play, it constantly kicks back an error and code (6290 iirc) but no matter how much I google, all I get is 'reset device, force stop app, delete and reinstall, etc' - no real support.

Anyone else had any issues on tablet and got it working outside of the obvious suggestions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom