Paris Olympics 2024

I have discovery+ as part of my sky stream package. If you have that you probably have discovery+ included.
Have to say the BBC coverage is poor, one channel and even iplayer may only have 1-2 sports on it.

I have discovery+ as part of my sky stream package. If you have that you probably have discovery+ included.
Have to say the BBC coverage is poor, one channel and even iplayer may only have 1-2 sports on it.
The BBC was lucky to get anything. Warner Bros bought all the rights to the Olympics TV and it's only shown on the BBC because the Olympics are a protected TV sport so WB have to give the terrestrial channels something

Where’s it at? I’m assuming that was the hook up to the sand tripical beach during the opening? French bit of South America?
Haiti - not totally sure how I feel about that - if we'd done Bermuda for the London Olympics I'm pretty sure things would have been said. But it's a stunning setting and incredible to watch

Surfing is a bit rough tonight compared to what I watched last two nights. Waves about 3 times the size.

These guys are nuts.

Mens finished but they've called it off for the women. Too dangerous

Last edited:
yes I didn't think that was the final lap - couldn't see any discontinuity in the tv feed for final that would cover such an incident and commentators would have remarke

Yeah the coverage missed that bit. Pidcock suddenly emerged back into the lead after the above incident with about 10-15m of a gap. He was then overtaken again before the pass at the very end of the race that won it for Pidcock.

Koretzky interview - he thought Pidcock made an error with lack of precision whilst trying to block one another (e: from overtaking)
https://www.cyclismactu.net/news-cy...m-a-double-en-me-decoupant-en-deux-83206.html 1:50

I couldn't see him say that at in that article but perhaps I missed it. They contacted and he came out of his pedal and that was that. Rubbins racing as they say.

Back
Top Bottom