Parvum: Frosted Designare - Hard fitting installed and tubing plan!

Soldato
OP
That's looking really nice and it appears so far at least that their infamous build delays don't seem to be hitting you badly.

Think about 2 weeks from when they stated it could be done, but did have the mid wall idea which took time to trial out .
Also seems with so much transparent and frosted panels is a b**** to render

Ahh ok. I guess I won't be seeing it then!

Just a little white and red one with a minor modification! Nothing to shout about!

Water cooled ? :D

Soldato
Think about 2 weeks from when they stated it could be done, but did have the mid wall idea which took time to trial out .
Also seems with so much transparent and frosted panels is a b**** to render

Water cooled ? :D

Yep! CPU and GFX. All going through a 120mm and an 80mm rad, so 200mm rad space total!

Using all Alphacool gear with some quick disconnects and a couple of custom bits!

Soldato
OP
Yep! CPU and GFX. All going through a 120mm and an 80mm rad, so 200mm rad space total!

Using all Alphacool gear with some quick disconnects and a couple of custom bits!

See my other log on here if used Alphacool gear, also Magnus log I did here is full system with alphacool.

Got their premium QDC but IRS quite long. Didn't realise they also made the AIO plastic ones in full metal

Soldato
OP
S*** just got real

Well... With baby number two coming a weekend early might not get real to quickly haha

About 6/7 weeks from concept to payment to render to trial bending & fitting to delivery :)

Soldato
OP
managed to grab some shots whilst putting the Parvum case together

photos aren't the best, wife gave birth to second kid today was at home this evening with the first born and had some rare free time :)

is one mistake, from renders both side panels were meant to be clear 5mm panels, main side panel c=was 2mm with a frosted frame :( part from that, all gravy10

how it should look like with a clear only panel

enjoy

Associate
Congrats on baby number two mate, that'll put a stop to the expensive computer habit :p

Case is looking very nice though, must admit I was a bit sceptical at first (don't usually like clear cases) but that looks great with the frosted / clear mix. They made a small error on one panel on my build, but fair play to the guys at Parvum a replacement panel was sent out very quickly, so worth giving em a shout if you definitely want it completely clear :)

Soldato
Subbed - case looks impressive; interested to see how the build develops.

And congrats on kiddy number 2.

Soldato
OP
Congrats on baby number two mate, that'll put a stop to the expensive computer habit :p

Case is looking very nice though, must admit I was a bit sceptical at first (don't usually like clear cases) but that looks great with the frosted / clear mix. They made a small error on one panel on my build, but fair play to the guys at Parvum a replacement panel was sent out very quickly, so worth giving em a shout if you definitely want it completely clear :)

Seems it stems from dealing with them over email and overclock.net forum. As final rendor had single clear panel over a frosted frame
Lots of clear does scare more ! Was nice to see cats looking at each other through the case, had packed cam up by that point

Congrats on your new arrival mate. Hope the baby is OK too ;)

Haha, this was easier to handle :)

Congratulations to you both :) Parvum case is really smart... good work!!

Cheers :) got warned it was sharp and first thing I did was scram myself

Subbed - case looks impressive; interested to see how the build develops.

And congrats on kiddy number 2.

It should be going to Insomnia in some form :) even if its just the case

Congratulations on your new arrival! Great case as well.

What's first opinions on the 2 piece midwall ??

Soldato
OP
saw @Jameswalt1 build log featuring an mini LCD screen and thought it was a neat idea so thought i'd give it a ponder with mine .

was thinking it could be mounted to the back of the frosted midwall since the back panel is completely clear might as well make the back end a bit of a feature in its self along with seeing the Mother boards logo on the back :D

never really used these USB powered screens before so any brand recommendations ??
looks like one featured in James's maybe to big at 7"- really havent measured the midwall at all- 2nd kid really does kill your time to do anything :(

Soldato
a mini LCD screen and thought it was a neat idea so thought i'd give it a ponder with mine .

was thinking it could be mounted to the back of the frosted midwall since the back panel is completely clear might as well make the back end a bit of a feature in its self along with seeing the Mother boards logo on the back :D

i have mixed feelings - as i really love the design of your case: clean lines and yet really modern/stylish in overall look (i want one).

My concern would be that the screen would detract attention away from the 'form' of the case which you've clearly worked really hard on.

I'm not saying it's the wrong decision (i think the end results will be amazing whatever) - more something to consider - anyway of rendering it in to compare?

Soldato
OP
i have mixed feelings - as i really love the design of your case: clean lines and yet really modern/stylish in overall look (i want one).

My concern would be that the screen would detract attention away from the 'form' of the case which you've clearly worked really hard on.

I'm not saying it's the wrong decision (i think the end results will be amazing whatever) - more something to consider - anyway of rendering it in to compare?

without saying to much - the build isn't really much of a system build as it is a Giant Point of Sale stand haha :D
The screen would act pretty much as a fancy Display list of Product information - again never really though of using one till I can James's update and thought I had some space .
Again another reason why there is no HDD/SSD mounts as its not needed

drop @parvumsystems a message ;) the more people ask/enquirer about the curved midwall- the more the chance it will become a default option with no added cost :D

Also sketching up ITX version - same principle of 80% clear 20% frosted, vertical case like Silverstone or Jonsbo VR1 but with 3 sides Transparent

Soldato
without saying to much - the build isn't really much of a system build as it is a Giant Point of Sale stand haha :D
The screen would act pretty much as a fancy Display list of Product information - again never really though of using one till I can James's update and thought I had some space .
Again another reason why there is no HDD/SSD mounts as its not needed

Ah, gotcha!

Well, it would seem the screen inclusion would have more benefits than just the aesthetics - plus others will prefer it too - it's still in keeping with the modern/sleek look :)

Also sketching up ITX version - same principle of 80% clear 20% frosted, vertical case like Silverstone or Jonsbo VR1 but with 3 sides Transparent

Look forward to seeing that - your design should lend itself really well to that type of case.

Kudos - really - looks great.

Back
Top Bottom