Parvum: Frosted Designare - Hard fitting installed and tubing plan!

Soldato
OP
It definitely isn't too small to fit an M3 screw through, the smallest drilling tool in the CNC will be 3mm, it might be tight if it was on the motherboard standoff tool path but it will push/thread in with a little care.

Having a thread would just make it a pain to fit the cube. Take your board out, stick an M3x10mm screw through the hole and screw it into the cube like everyone intended, just like in every other panel of the entire case and every Parvum in existence.

JR

As I've said all the other holes are fine just this one will not accept supplied screws even with force so will widen it myself to accept , the second counter sunk one accepts it fine though .
Its like the top of the midtray is sloped , doesn't look like its been cut at an angle or that the material slopes when milling but its just a few mills from being set at 90 and flush .
I didn't even know Parvum had made holes to support the PSU which is fantastic , just getting the screw through :)
The front panel to be remade it just purely not realising how thick alphacool stuff was, but hopefully that that can be made for it although will mess up the looks slightly and getting the correct front side panel will tie it all together :D

Deal of the week :D

4x8GB 3600Mhz for £300... Mwhaha

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Right, PSU sorted. There was two types of 10mm screws provided a d I used the wrong one , doh! Lot more support but a tiny bit of sag so you'll see cube is at an angle , I'd say not a bad attempted from Parvum for a PSU design at the top which hasnt been done before !

Also got the Corsair Dominator ram fitted , fits perfectly with the board and case !

Just need the clear side panel and knew front panels to be made to start some water works

Soldato
OP
Quick mock up to show how I intend the Eisbrecher and eisbecher to be mounted , side by side.
This will require new front panels with mounting and grill cut outs 30mm close to the Midwall

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Boredd in work so some rough placement lines for the Satin Hardtubing, bit of a pain using Paint so did a quick line sketch in CAD.

Not wanting to cross any tubing over the board or GPU will force the loop to frame the Board and come near to the side panel not to clash with the GPU, which will be kissing the Radiator .

Tubing will come out at 90 from the CPU block heading up with one being shorter then the other in height, this will allow the tube to be at the same level going Horizontally heading towards the radiator.
The tubing closer to the board to 45 close to the midwall and then another to connect to the far Rad Port.
Tubing closer to the window panel with 90 bend horizontally so it will be coming at the panel then 90 vertically down towards the radiator.
The Rad Port closest to the window panel will 90 horizontally towards the window then 90 vertically down to the nearside port of the pump/Res.

The layout will have 3 parallel running lines next to each other, Horizontally at the top of the mother board, Vertically between the board and Radiator and back Horizontally across the bottom radiator .

Not sure whether to bend every piece to limit the amount of Chrome fittings needed, Use fittings at every 90 or use a 50/50 combination .
With this layout no tubing will block board or GPU and allow GPU to be removed if required.

drew this in Paint and had to use one line slightly below the other to show pathway, but could again be another idea, still 3 sets of parallel lines but height slightly stagnated so you can see every run

on a side note, seen that this is coming out......

Maybe listing up some parts on the MM very soon haha!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
That res is going to look super nice when theirs coolant running through it.

thanks

Will be using this bad boy
My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £30.48
(includes shipping: £10.50)

forgot which one is have lol, think its the Pastel version :D

might be planning Frosted (AlphacoolI and Glass (Mayhems) tubing to match the mixture of the case design, I think the two horizontal runs closest to the midwall will be glass along with the vertical line that runs from front res to pump.
the long multiple bend line from CPU to bottom Rad will be frosted tube .

CPU block is also clear plexi

Last edited:
Soldato
thanks

Will be using this bad boy

Total: £30.48

forgot which one is have lol, think its the Pastel version :D

might be planning Frosted (AlphacoolI and Glass (Mayhems) tubing to match the mixture of the case design, I think the two horizontal runs closest to the midwall will be glass along with the vertical line that runs from front res to pump.
the long multiple bend line from CPU to bottom Rad will be frosted tube .

CPU block is also clear plexi

I have the pastel uv green. Looks fantastic! Previously had the white which was another good one.

Soldato
OP
I have the pastel uv green. Looks fantastic! Previously had the white which was another good one.

Believe I had a care package with white and blue dye, will set the LED lighting then add the blue haha :D

looking forward to seeing it in the frosted tubing and glass- although first timing doing hard tubing!

Soldato
OP
Managed to get the radiators placed in, had to order new bottom panel to move the rad 29mm closer to the rear and front panel with fan holes 30mm closer to the midwall .
Can see even still with amendments it's going to be very tight to plumb in the loop to the eisbecher res/pump unit .
Also having a custom travel made for it :)

Soldato
OP
Damn , dreams smashed . matches other water cooled Ti models and Custom models with waterblock is but can't help feel the wind knocked out of you when you see the price ...

Total: £910.49

Found the 1080 version for sneaky £600 which is tempting.

Also been tempted for FE 1080/Ti with a lovely chrome Heatkiller block but they command a huge price as well :(

Back
Top Bottom