• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pascal Titan-X Launch

Soldato
I could only afford a single 8mb voodoo 2 back then
(Had a really low paying job in them days and lots of mainly car & bike loan debts :o )

My mate ran a successful computer business in Edinburgh back then, we got to play with all the high end gear and I borrowed a lot, but I had to give parts back to him on a weekly basis, was all good. :D

Soldato
Nada. Some folks are saying that the new TX will only be available via Nvidia this time. Just rumours though. Keep an eye out for ;) from Gibbo, if it releases within a week or 2, we should see it soon.

It's this line that makes everyone think it's Nvidia only.

NVIDIA TITAN X will be available August 2nd, exclusively from the NVIDIA TITAN X product page.

Caporegime
It's this line that makes everyone think it's Nvidia only.

NVIDIA TITAN X will be available August 2nd, exclusively from the NVIDIA TITAN X product page.

Maybe from launch date, with 3rd party retailers getting it a week or two later?

Esp if they arent making very many.

Im still waiting for reviews from the 10 free ones he gave to students at Stamford when he launched it.

I bet a few of them cashed in and sold them on by now as well..I reckon some people would pay $2000 for one last week.

Associate
Anybody know if the geforce uk store ship to Northern Ireland? It's not very clear on their site.. so just wondering if anyone here has done so without issue?

Really want this thing at launch.

Associate
Why did they have to call this the Titan X again? Silly and confusing for both consumers and retailers. This is the type of dumb s*** you expect from AMD, not Nvidia.

Back
Top Bottom