• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pascal Titan-X Launch

Thought these were $1200 though? Exchange rate not tanked that badly surely! Ok, maybe I was hoping a bit at £999 :D

If the exchange rate had gone that bad it wouldn't just be graphics cards we would be struggling with it would be everything the British pound would be on verge of collapse we would be in Greece situation.

I would guess around £1062 as they still have the 1080 at £619 (rrp$699)on the UK Nvidia website

Last edited:
Question - Is anyone buying these 'just because'?

I can think of no situation where my current Titan X SLI is disappointing.

Was going to trade SLI 1080 for single TX. Decided not too on price and the fact my 1080 SLI should be more powerful. It works fine on most games at the minute, some not so. Should improve in time though.

But yeah even a single 1080 is enough for 4K at reasonable settings.

MTX SLI will still be powerful enough for a good few years for sure. My urge to buy the best just because has long gone.

$1200 = £1200 with current gouge UK translation.

So if you factor in the Brexit weakening the pound, plus extra retailer gouge tax on low stock / new niche product. My guess is that it will come in at £1289 UK pounds for the new Pascal Titan X.

I have to admit it does look stunning.

Wonder how gaming will be? Amazing I bet.

30% faster than a 1080 and slower than two 1080s.

Not so sure that will make it look amazing once you have seen a 1080

After all, we are talking about going from 50 fps to 65fps

In games which support SLI it will be slower.

Back
Top Bottom