Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Associate
You should see a guy just outside of the 1st town (Niko?), he will tell you about mining sulphite, then you can find sulphite in the world, you can then travel to the delve from the world map ( bottom right near hideout icon), or by talking to niko when he pops up to mine the sulphite. When you enter the mine click on the cart & it should give you a choice of locations to go to, each one costs x amount of sulphite, and you can only travel to points that are right next to the ones you have unlocked.

Associate
If you meet him in the next zone after lioneyes (the coast?) and do his quests until you get to the mine he should appear in town. That’s what happened for me anyway!

Associate
I'm thinking of dipping my toe into PoE now that that Diablo's future seems pretty dead. Any suggestions/guides/chr class? Anyone perhaps runs a regular group in PoE in here or are most just soloing this game?

Associate
I'm thinking of dipping my toe into PoE now that that Diablo's future seems pretty dead. Any suggestions/guides/chr class? Anyone perhaps runs a regular group in PoE in here or are most just soloing this game?

this guy make some videos.
There are ssf solo self found league.
or group.
Play it any way you want when dec 7 drops the new league.
or try it on standard league first.
there exists guilds also

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaFHfrY-6uGSAvmczp_7a6Q/videos

Soldato
Yes Engineering Eternity is awesome. Liftingnerdbro is great for beginners too.

There are loads of ways to play as RBImGuy says. Personally I only play league (the new mechanics each league keeps it interesting imo, though some mechanics do end up in the standard mode) and nearly always play solo. Did join a guild about 3 years ago but didn't play much with them, and got kicked out as I tend to wane half way through a league then quit till the next one :D

Associate
Is this game still worth playing?
A work friend has suggested it and talks about it often. Saw some reviews saying it's a dieing game.

Hum what?
Dvelve current league is bigger than ever.
The new dec 7 league be even bigger, its the biggest ARPG on the market and the best.

Associate
Can’t wait for the new league it looks awesome. Stopped playing delve about two weeks ago properly so going to have some time away so I’m fresh for the new league.

Associate
I haven't got far in Delve. My character really needs new gear. Probably an overhaul because it feels like I'm doing something really wrong..

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DigitalXAK/characters Go easy on me. It's the "diginm" one, because Digital X was taken :(

yea at L38 you should have a 4link up and running with your main skill linked with support damage skills.
damage usually leads with for example, main skill like molten strike, greater multiple projectiles or lesser multiple projectiles (GMP is L38),multistrike (l38), ancestral call to start with as an example.
Variation like Molten strike, elemental damage with attacks, elemental focus, ancestral call are usually a common used leveling until one can slot multistrike and such.

at around L42 at act 5 you can get a reward for turn in quest to put into the skills map to support for example molten strike that adds 2 more balls/projectiles for damage.

Damage simplified is done trough main skill + proper support skills linked up in 4, 5 or 6 links.
You also may want an aura for damage also like hatred or similar depending again what damage main skill you have.

Lot of guides on youtube for various builds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf6rpY4HQ2Q

Associate
Sunder is probably the easiest skill to use for a player new to poe. It’s not amazing at the end game but it’s super easy to play and scales very well during levelling.

In Delve I played a BV tri-herald elementalist and that was very powerful, but was quite expensive to get the most out of. Still I found a house of mirrors early on in a delve that basically paid for my whole gear set!

Looking forward to the new league, especially the masters rework and return of incursion.

Back
Top Bottom