Path of Exile(diablo clone)

Associate
I've just started Ambush, so have a ranger that's not even at Merveil normal yet. Guess I'm a way off being able to party with you! Actually, come to think of it, I have never partied up in this game, ever, apart from 2 minutes to buy a skill gem from someone.

I've been in Cruel before, but that was before the introduction of Dominus - never beat him on any character (have been playing exclusively hardcore since he was introduced and tend to slightly over-estimate my badass-ness and slightly under-prioritise life nodes...)

Associate
I've just started Ambush, so have a ranger that's not even at Merveil normal yet. Guess I'm a way off being able to party with you! Actually, come to think of it, I have never partied up in this game, ever, apart from 2 minutes to buy a skill gem from someone.

I've been in Cruel before, but that was before the introduction of Dominus - never beat him on any character (have been playing exclusively hardcore since he was introduced and tend to slightly over-estimate my badass-ness and slightly under-prioritise life nodes...)

Lol you sound just like me :) I beat Dom for the first time at the weekend, i usually play Hardcore as well.

Anywho, I don't really play much during the week, so I'm sure you can easily catch up ;)

Associate
Don't bet on it - currently planning my wedding. This appears to require an inordinate and perplexing amount of time doing things other than playing on my PC. Should get a hour or so tonight, so might well be stuck into act 2 normal (hopefully finish the left hand load of forests, weaver, open the king's road and kill the first bandit with any luck) before I have to go cook dinner.

Associate
Don't bet on it - currently planning my wedding. This appears to require an inordinate and perplexing amount of time doing things other than playing on my PC. Should get a hour or so tonight, so might well be stuck into act 2 normal (hopefully finish the left hand load of forests, weaver, open the king's road and kill the first bandit with any luck) before I have to go cook dinner.

You still might as well add me. I'm sure we can share some loot or something, I'm a bit of a hoarder!

My account name is: janp92 (I'm not sure you can add friends with account name, but give it a go).

Associate
I've not been in a guild on PoE, I'm a bit of loner on there. Same as my Diablo 2 days :D

I guess it would depend on the league we play, but sure I'd be interested. Although, I've never been a fan of PVP in these types of games.

Associate
The ambush boxes are fun, although one of them resulted in a insta-death. click box, game pauses a sec to load in all the mobs, resurrect box pops up :p

Getting a bit bored of the map grind though, not having much luck with map drops. Might be time to roll another char, got to lvl 79. might give invasion a shot with the new char.

Associate
ouch!

I'm finding Ambush more fun than Invasion, wierdly, though I generally much prefer hardcore for the excitement. Give it a go!

What lvl you up to now? I'm still in Act 3 Cruel :)

Did you try adding me? What's your chars name? I'll probably log on for an hour or 2 tonight.

Associate
Doubt I'll get on tonight - it's date night and the missus frowns upon me killing things when I should be paying her attention.

Only got 30 mins the other day so am not even into act 2 normal yet. Ashamed of my progress. That said, I am trying Puncture and it's silly fun as a single target skill.

My characters are all called Mockingbird_something. I think the current one is Mockingbird_Ferret_Feet for some reason...

Associate
Doubt I'll get on tonight - it's date night and the missus frowns upon me killing things when I should be paying her attention.

Only got 30 mins the other day so am not even into act 2 normal yet. Ashamed of my progress. That said, I am trying Puncture and it's silly fun as a single target skill.

My characters are all called Mockingbird_something. I think the current one is Mockingbird_Ferret_Feet for some reason...

Progress is progress, I played for 30mins yesterday and got nowhere :p

Anywho, I've added you. I guess you can't add via account name, my current character is called White_Shark. (anyone else is welcome to add me, ambush league)

Associate
Lady luck (in the form of one of Merveil's daughters) dropped me a set of Facebreaker Mitts this morning - think I might try an unarmed Duellist if this ranger doesn't work out.

I wonder if perhaps this alt-making fixation would explain my lack of overall progress...

Associate
I had excellent luck this morning. 1 strongbox dropped me an Exalted, and the next dropped a GCP.

I also got some unique gloves, +2 to Vaal Gems among others attributes, so I guess it's a new one. Let's hope this evening is as profitable :D

Back
Top Bottom