Payraise.. how much do you expect? how much did you get?

Associate
4.6% last year, due to the unexpectedly large rise in minimum wage I presume we'll get at least a similar increase this year to avoid more pay bands being erased.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I'm expecting 6-8% rise, and circa 15% bonus.

Plan is to leave after the bonus anyway, so no real issue about the first bit!

Soldato
SQMlJQo.gif

Waiting to hear how much, there has been a boost in certain benefits we get so cant complain.

see-what-you-did-there.gif

Associate
I think we got about 4% last year which was disappointing really....the company had a record year..

This year it's anticipated a 10% industry downturn , so I expect we'll get about 3-4%.. bonus in March should be about 14%

Soldato
Probably 0% raise this year. But might get a bonus of 15-25% region. Anything I get will be straight to the pension and I’ll see it when I’m 60.

Finance sector.

Last edited:
Soldato
I got 10% in 2022 but nothing in 2023 and I don't think I'll get anything this year. I've not been to the office in 4 years this March, so I've saved a ton of money and time.

Not giving a pay rise makes me want to reduce my effort, though.

Last edited:
Caporegime
We'll find out early March for March's pay. As the only person in my team who got a '4' for 'exceeding expectations' I'm expecting 6-7%. Last year it was 8%.

Associate
So last year I took a 15% pay cut and this year the government are offering a contract that will see another cut. That’s actual cuts not real term. Unless they rethink suspect IA will be on the cards shortly.

Back
Top Bottom