*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

I have AC2, is a very good looking game and has some good story. I got a bit bored with it though, but maybe that was due to having too many games to play :p

All in all I would say it's well worth a punt for that money :)

Also, it's the only game thats managed to give me vertigo from the climbing of towers/buildings :)

Last edited:
Hmm, so my hat is safe, but my wallet might not be. Who has AC2, and what do they think of it?

Completed it twice. Once on my PS3 and again on my Xbox. Very good game I think I'm going to get it for PC because I no longer have a PS3 and don't have it on Xbox anymore.

Did prefer it with the 360 controller and it supports it on PC so definitely worth using or getting one.

How is the second the same price as the first???

Dunno. There's some skullduggery going on there because no way is ACI's regular price £19.99. It should be £9.99 by now and £3.33 in this sale. :( I dearly want ACII but with E3 this coming week and Infamous 2 thereafter, I know I won't play it. Will wait until Christmas.

Which is better 1 or 2? And does 2 carry on from 1 or is it ok to just jump straight into 2?

All of them link. Desmond is in all of them and Altair appears in all of the games and Ezio appears in 2 and 3.

2 is a much better game but they're all worth playing. You should play 1 first so once you play 2 you will be wowed at how much better it is and the story is worth it.

The new one revelations will have Desmond and will finish the Ezio arc and will have Altair in it.

Back
Top Bottom