*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Oooh, Brothers in Arms day! 75% off! I've been meaning to get Hell's Highway and now that it's £5, can't say no.

Might get the full pack for £6.74 (I have the other two but not on Steam).

what happened to this?
i saw it this morning but didnt have enought time to transfer any money so i decided that ill do it when i get back home, i get back and the prices has gone back up ? its not the end of the day yet.. :confused:

I have been playing through AC2 recently, got it over a year ago (think it was free with CPU or GPU).

I have been really enjoying it. Is it worth picking up AC1? Will I find it a bi disappointment in comparison? And is this even a good price?

I have been playing through AC2 recently, got it over a year ago (think it was free with CPU or GPU).

I have been really enjoying it. Is it worth picking up AC1? Will I find it a bi disappointment in comparison? And is this even a good price?

Not played AC2 as only bought it today so can't answer that part,

price wise I know I've seen it on other shops cheaper in recent weeks so maybe look around for a box copy, but I guess it comes down to whether saving £3-£4 is worth more to you than the convenience of having it on steam.

ACI isn't that bad. Yes it gets a bit repetitive but the locations are pretty fun to run amok in. You don't have to do every single quest to trigger the assassinations nor climb every viewpoint, etc.

For those who already have an assassins creed game, do you find it hard to resist going around stabbing civilians? I certainly do! I think you get 3free kills before it will desync, but that gets zero'd after every interaction with an npc, so you get plenty of opportunity for senseless murder.

Not played AC2 as only bought it today so can't answer that part,

price wise I know I've seen it on other shops cheaper in recent weeks so maybe look around for a box copy, but I guess it comes down to whether saving £3-£4 is worth more to you than the convenience of having it on steam.

I have seen it for £3 elsewhere so I think I will go for that. At £3 it is a guilt free purchase at close to £7 I will consider it a waste of money if I don't like it.

It is not a game I will be too fussed about having on steam. I think it is the kind of game I will play through and complete and then never go back to.

For those who already have an assassins creed game, do you find it hard to resist going around stabbing civilians? I certainly do! I think you get 3free kills before it will desync, but that gets zero'd after every interaction with an npc, so you get plenty of opportunity for senseless murder.

Oh yes - any leper that pushes me gets a knife in the face as a matter of principle.

The beggars only get stabbed if they **** me off too much.

I have seen it for £3 elsewhere so I think I will go for that. At £3 it is a guilt free purchase at close to £7 I will consider it a waste of money if I don't like it.

It is not a game I will be too fussed about having on steam. I think it is the kind of game I will play through and complete and then never go back to.

You think you AC can be got at that price online?

Toms up

66% off Tom Clancy Shizzle

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell £1.69
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent® £3.39
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory £3.05
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction™ £5.09
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction™ Deluxe Edition £6.79
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction Insurgency Pack £1.69

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Complete Pack £10.19
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter £3.39
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter® 2 £3.39
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® £2.03
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Desert Siege £1.01
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Island Thunder™ £1.01

Tom Clancy's EndWar £5.09

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X £5.09
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.® 2 £10.19
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.® 2 - Open Skies Expansion Pack £2.37

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas £3.39
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Vegas 2 £3.39
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown £3.05
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3 Gold £1.69

Last edited:
Anyone know what the best buy for Conviction is?

Is the Deluxe basically the normal game + the DLC? Or do you have to buy Deluxe + DLC Pack to get all the actual gameplay stuff (not interested in skins and that rubbish).

Back
Top Bottom