*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Which is the best splinter cell?

Also hawx 1/2 worth it?
Double also which, rainbow 6? Vegas 2?

The latest Splinter Cell feels very 'watered down' and limited compared to the originals, but it's still a pretty decent game. Pandora Tomorrow was always my favourite, but I don't think it was ever ported to PC...

I played a demo of Hawx and it was shocking. Controlling the planes with a mouse was near impossible

These splinter cell games worth getting?

"Chaos Theory" is probably one of the best games ever but "Double Agent" was a buggy piece of poo that I would recommend people avoid. I didn't bother with "Conviction" so can't comment on that one.

Is the Ghost Recon pack worth picking up? Haven't played any of them.

Any other of the Tom Clancy games worth getting such as "End War" or the "Rainbow Six" series?

The reason why Pandora Tomorrow isn't on Steam is due to Windows 7 issues sadly.

I've only completed the first which i liked, playing Chaos Theory now which is good and to be honest at their prices it's well worth a punt if you enjoy stealth games.

Rainbow Six Vegas was good but the 2nd wasn't as good but still not a bad game.

You all need to buy ravenshield and get some multiplayer on the go. No noobs in ravenshield its amazing G36k WIN

Got one for myself and a mate, definately the last proper rainbow six game and a fantastic coop game too. Wish we could have a proper sequel to this or maybe a Swat 5!

The reason why Pandora Tomorrow isn't on Steam is due to Windows 7 issues sadly.

Ahh I see... I'm sure I looked into getting it at some point but something stopped me, just assumed it wasn't available or else I'd have it :p

Was it Pandora Tomorrow or Chaos Theory which had the level where you are on a moving train?

Damn I'd completely forgotten about that level. Yeah that was definitely Pandora Tomorrow... I remember seeing it on the TV advert, along with the thunderstorm level. The graphics were stunning for back then, gotta be one of my favourite games ever. I'm tempted to bust out my old ps2 and grab a copy & memory stick to play through it again

Pandora Tomorrow was the single funnest lan multiplayer game i've played, it was hilarious and OH MY GOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RUN AWAYYYY action. Spys vs guards, guards had guns/mines/cameras / detectors vs the standard spy kit, played the demo for weeks!

I'm on the fence for Conviction. Someone talk me off, one way or the other. I don't care about the DRM as it's only a fiver. Base it purely on value for money ... :)

I bought it for 99p from Game. I played it once and got bored :o

I wish i'd have bought some pic and mix instead.

Back
Top Bottom