*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

I see todays game is Tales of Monkey Island for £8.50. Thats a really good bargain. I paid full price for it from Telltale when it first came out and I thought the game was great. If your a fan of the original Monkey Island games you gotta give this a go.

Fri Updates..

Gamersgate Rockstar Daily
GTA Vice City £2.02
GTA San Andreas £2.36
Rem they still have the full GTA collection for £17.85

Over at Impulse The Age of Wonders series of games is on sale for 50% off at as one of the Weekend Impulse Buys.
Age of Wonders = £1.83
Age of Wonders II – The Wizard’s Throne = £3.05
Age of Wonders – Shadow Magic = £3.05

Last edited:
I've got a friend who raves about it, he keeps telling me to get it. Is he lying?! :o

It's alright one you get into a game but the menu and server list is just so clunky and playing on your own is either to easy or to hard and it usually just ends in a stalemate because the AI on your team are crap.

I like the concept but the performance isn't very good even on my i7 and GTX480 and it just does not feel very polished and you have to die a lot at the start to unlock the good weapons to compete.

Watch the zero punctuation on it I think Yahtzee hates it :rolleyes:

I must buy Red Faction 1 :D

Me and a friend used to play online for hours on end with our good old 56k connections lol I remember the office map where you could blow up some walls/roofing to get to the roof top which had the BIG rocket launcher, I can't remember what it was actually called...

Dixons have added a few more on sale..

The Witcher 2 - The UK Digital Premium Edition £19.99
Football Manager 2011 14.99
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 2 £12.49
R.U.S.E.£14.99
Far Cry 2 Fortune's Edition £4.49
Assassins Creed 2 Digital Deluxe Version £9.99
Golden Axe £0.49
Aliens vs Predator™ £7.99
Empire: Total War™ and Napoleon: Total War™ Game of the Year Edition £14.99
Empire: Total War £9.99
Medieval II: Total War Gold Edition £3.75