Steam Daily = Tales of Monkey Island Complete Pack £8.50

Weekend Deal

Call of Duty: Black Ops £26.79

Red Faction Guerrilla £3.74
Red Faction £1.24
Buy Red Faction 2 £1.24

Last edited:
Red Faction 1 & 2 worth getting?

I've heard they are pretty buggy and don't run very well on Vista and modern graphics cards.

How do they run with Win 7 and a Nvidia 400 series card? I wont bother getting them if they are a hassle to get working.

Going to look stupid here, but i can't find this 'rainforest' site ever for these deals, is it code for something else and i'm being incredibly dumb?

AMAZON

Remember how the rules changed and it's fine to name competitors but not link to them in the gaming forum?

Not totally true. Competitors which are direct competitors arnt allowed. Those that sell some pc hardware but not their CORE business i.e amazon and play etc are allowed but no links to their pc stuff cept games.

Does Amazon even have a core business anymore?

They sell just about everything! I've bought more things that *aren't* books from Amazon than things that are :p

Shogun 2: total war is £12.99 on the rainforest which is an absolute bargain at that price. Bulletstorm is also just under £14 as well, which is a good day of mindless fun for FPS lovers, especially with duke round the corner.

The weekend deal for steam is 75% for read faction guerilla, 2 and 1.
So yeah great you know we have an awesome offer right there because red faction is quite good.

Back
Top Bottom