*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Have checked, no sign of it. Also checked my bank account. No money taken.
Lol, how strange. Not complaining about a free game though!

I just checked my steam library - and sure enough, Samorost 2! Very strange

EDIT: It was part of the humble bundle, I assume you've added the key for that to your steam account, and now that the game's on steam it's been automatically added, just as Revenge of the Titans was.

EDIT: It was part of the humble bundle, I assume you've added the key for that to your steam account, and now that the game's on steam it's been automatically added, just as Revenge of the Titans was.

It was in the 2nd Humble Bundle - EDIT - you spotted that quickly

D2D have 15% off all DLC - too many to list so if u need some DLC check there 1st and..

There’s going to be a Free Weekend for Call of Duty: Black Ops. Starting on Thursday, June 2nd at 10am Pacific Time, you’ll be able to play the multiplayer portion of Black Ops free until Sunday probably. It’s a good chance to try the game out if you’ve been on the fence.

You can start pre-loading the game now. It might not be a bad idea because usually the Steam servers usually get overloaded whenever there’s a free weekend.

If you find yourself not being able to log on to Steam come Thursday or it’s downloading real slow, you can try changing your local region to a random foreign country. You can do that by going to Settings > Downloads + Cloud and then selecting a new region. You could then select something like Japan or Russia.

Ah yeah. I thought that might have been the case but thought Samorost wasn't part of it.

When it hits £10 I'll buy it. Bought DS2 for £16 and ended up wishing I'd waited.

Very few games are worth more than £10 in my estimation.

gotta agree with this, very few I have bought very few PC games for 10 or more recently (few consolo ones tho, you kinda have to with consoles). Best value was Dragon Age ultimate edition for £12.50, what a bargain

Urgh got home all expectant of some corking weekend deals on steam only to find out it's more stuff I already own.

To those that are interested:-

Weekend Deal
75% off Red Faction, Red Faction 2 and Red Faction: Guerrilla or all 3 for free if you pre purchase Red Faction: Armageddon

Daily Deal
66% off Tales of Monkey Island

Bah well at least got Black Ops mp free for the weekend so can get tea bagged by a bunch of 10 year olds. Interestingly it's showing as 33% off for the weekend now.

Back
Top Bottom