*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

I cant believe some people are umming and arring about paying $1 (minimum) for 6 quality games. Even if its just for 1, its $1!! Or the average for 8!! For charity too!

Just so you know if you used the Sims 3 Origin code before you can get a second copy of the starter pack by going back to the Humble Bundle page and redeeming the 3 new codes on thesims3.com.

I suppose this is a deal of sorts, I've got a steam coupon for 90% OFF Serious Sam 3: BFE going if anyone wants it, has to be used by the end of August.

Don't want anything for it, though if you have any sweet sweet steam cards going spare I'll be happy to take them off your hands :D

Oh, and 66% off Awesomenauts apparently.

Last edited:
yeah was thinking that. after they added more to the last bundle i'm hoping they do the same with this. don't understand why DS2 was missed out in the first place though =[

Purely so it can be added as a bonus game. Changes to the steam registry are making some people think DS2, Bulletstorm, MoH Airborne and Red Alert 3 are the bonus games. Personally I think that's a coincedence and that Moothead2 has it right.

Purely so it can be added as a bonus game. Changes to the steam registry are making some people think DS2, Bulletstorm, MoH Airborne and Red Alert 3 are the bonus games. Personally I think that's a coincedence and that Moothead2 has it right.

I've already got DS2 but I'd love copies of Red Alert and Bulletstorm - two games I've thought about picking up before but for whatever reason have never quite gone for it

I think that would be a bit too much (although I wouldn't complain). If they add any (they aren't guaranteed to) then I'd go with what Moothead2 said too.

Back
Top Bottom