*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Wow, everyone jumping on the bandwagon and calling out the people using codes is acceptable?

For the ones asking "are you really all that poor?", to question others on their financial position is incredibly rude and thoughtless. What if people cannot afford to donate now, or at least can't justify spending money on games, but would be more than happy to do so later?

And to those likening others to scum for not purchasing the bundle, who are you to dictate how, when and why people should give to charity? If people are taking a key that has been generously donated by another then all power to them.
These people may choose to support those particular charities in other ways such as a direct donation, volunteering etc. Or maybe they don't agree with these particular charities goals or the way they spend donations.

Not that it should matter, but to avoid countless smug posts guessing that I have claimed codes, I have bought this at a beat the average price, and also gifted my extra codes to friends.

Wow, everyone jumping on the bandwagon and calling out the people using codes is acceptable?

For the ones asking "are you really all that poor?", to question others on their financial position is incredibly rude and thoughtless. What if people cannot afford to donate now, or at least can't justify spending money on games, but would be more than happy to do so later?

And to those likening others to scum for not purchasing the bundle, who are you to dictate how, when and why people should give to charity? If people are taking a key that has been generously donated by another then all power to them.
These people may choose to support those particular charities in other ways such as a direct donation, volunteering etc. Or maybe they don't agree with these particular charities goals or the way they spend donations.

Not that it should matter, but to avoid countless smug posts guessing that I have claimed codes, I have bought this at a beat the average price, and also gifted my extra codes to friends.

Well said and very nicely put!

An before any one jumps in with "you've had the codes" crap i paid for mine thank you.

Yes mate, you can still get games quite quickly most of the time - might die off a bit when fifa 14 comes out soon though.
I pretty much only play career mode anyway, and thats kept me occupied for quite some time!

right, what am i missing here, just bought the humblebundle paying above the average and I've got one email through with the codes for the standard games but not the sims/bf3. I know I'm probably being very dense here but can someone shove me in the right direction please :)

right, what am i missing here, just bought the humblebundle paying above the average and I've got one email through with the codes for the standard games but not the sims/bf3. I know I'm probably being very dense here but can someone shove me in the right direction please :)

How much did you pay?

Current average is $4.81, as long as you paid $4.82 or more the codes for BF3 and Sims 3 should be on the same page as the origin keys for the other 6 games. Steam keys for 5 of the games are on another tab of the same page.

Did you equal rather than beat the average?

guessin he paid $0.01 :p

Already been asked im sure but can the versions witha steam + origin key be redeemed by seperate people?

What i mean is if i use a steam key can i gift the origin key for the same game without any issues?

guessin he paid $0.01 :p

Already been asked im sure but can the versions witha steam + origin key be redeemed by seperate people?

What i mean is if i use a steam key can i gift the origin key for the same game without any issues?

Can't have paid only $0.01, minimum $1 :p.

Yes they can both be redeemed seperately but the T&C state personal use only.

Surely personal use only means that you can't sell the codes? There is an option to gift after all? :p

The option to gift is the full set and costs the same minimum amount as buying it for yourself.

How you interpret the personal use restriction is up to you, I was just pointing it out.

Back
Top Bottom