*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Started playing Dead Island from the last Humble Bundle....can see why I didn't buy this game full price.....so bad

The new humble weekly bundle is awesome, just for Thomas was Alone....such a good game. Really recommend picking it up if you are debating the bundle. If I didn't already have that and the Showdown effect I'd be all over it!

Need to wait till next month to download the rest of my games (hooray for a DL cap of 100GB! :( ) want to get stuck into DS1, even though I'll cry....a lot (it's not a pretty sight)

Still scouring around for BF3 Premium at a ..well..non premium price XD

Sorry to correct you its 13 games, 8 Origin codes and 5 steam duplicates;)

I had typed 8 origin codes first but corrected it as they changed the Sims 3 code redemption. Yes it still plays through Origin but the code must be entered through the Sims 3 website (as I said). Still 13 games (with 5 duplicates) in my post.

So even when you activate the origin key the steam one will work?

Yeah, you get 2 copies of 5 of the games. I haven't claimed my Origin keys for the Steam 5, no reason to (for now at least).

I had typed 8 origin codes first but corrected it as they changed the Sims 3 code redemption. Yes it still plays through Origin but the code must be entered through the Sims 3 website (as I said). Still 13 games (with 5 duplicates) in my post.

Yeah, you get 2 copies of 5 of the games. I haven't claimed my Origin keys for the Steam 5, no reason to (for now at least).

Hm sweet. Well looks like I may need to give away a few keys. Will find someone to give them away for me when back. :cool:

Those Sims 3 key entering bits were a ****, no can't do it through origin but have to do it through a sims community. But it wouldn't accept my password because it had to be upper/lower which mine isn't but works via origin.

Pah!

Back
Top Bottom