*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

But you were "bothered" enough to type up this post!? :confused:

On my internal scale of botheredness, posting the above post, and this one, are just about within my limits of acceptability :)

My post was a bit of a joke anyway though tbh, as I can't imagine anyone else's internal botheredness scale is excessively bothered by missing out on a couple of free games, that otherwise would have cost them 67p.

I'm actually surprised this forum is allowing the Humble Bumble codes to be given away on here.

8 games for the price of a pint. Sick of this 'take take take' culture.

Had to buy this. Despite having a high end graphics card i have zero games so rude not to.

Then you get scum like

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8-Big-Gam...ideo_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item258184c636

Attempting to sell them for £50 each.....

Indeed it's actually against the terms of the humblebundle deal to give any of the codes away! - Come on folks $5 is hardly going to break the bank are you really all that poor????

Code:
All keys are for your personal use only.

Scavengers snapping up codes on here rather than forking out a measly £3 for the deal are doing the charities out of money. How can you not see that? :confused:

It's the piracy argument all over again.

If the 'scavengers' who are picking up games were not going to spend anything on the humble bundle, then the charities are losing nothing.

After managing to scrimp together the $5 needed to buy the bundle I have attached the codes I dont want in the spoiler tag below.

SPEND THE MONEY AND BUY IT YOURSELF YOU SCAVENGING, BOTTOM FEEDING, LOW-LIFE!

I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with giving the codes away, though I do think it'd be more sensible to wait until after the deal is finished first. If people want them now, they should be buying them.

With that humble bundle deal they give you origin and steam keys, once you activate the steam one for instance will the origin one become void?

Back
Top Bottom