*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I've asked the question as well as at least then I can show them my personal reply instead of "well some guy on the internet said..."

This is what has convinced me to pre-order. This is directly copied from the description.

Features:

Five digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps and in-game content
Two-week early access to all expansion packs for an edge on the competition
Exclusive personalization options including camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more
Priority position in server queues
New content every week
12 bonus Battlefield 4 Battlepacks

It a direct copy of the product description of the premium membership on origin. So if it was a mistake then there clear grounds of inaccurate advertisment.

They taken the cash as well so it should be good... i hope :p

Last edited:
Associate
forgive my ignorance, but if Zavvi are selling the DVD version of the game how do they then give you the extra premium content to unlock?

Soldato
forgive my ignorance, but if Zavvi are selling the DVD version of the game how do they then give you the extra premium content to unlock?

If true, probably a serial code in the box to unlock the Premium membership in Origin. My guess it would be one code, not separate codes for each DLC extra.

Associate
It's worth 3 quid mate, come on. It's 'that bad' compared to what they should have released, but as a standalone game ignoring the heritage it should have maintained and what we wanted it to be, it worth 3 quid in my opinion.

Soldato
Not orderd from zavi always heard that there crap, but if there bf4 deal is true i may risk it. Do they charge for pre-orders when you place it or when it's despatched?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom