*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

You could try and fight them to back down, personally I cant be bothered with the hassle as they wont make it easy.

I cancelled my Zavvi pre-order. I wonder how many people have now cancelled lol

I ordered Zavvi deal, once I used points I had, it came to ~£27, but don't know if I want to take a 5 day postage hit now, I would have if the full Premium was still on the table but I think it's going to get cancelled now.

I'd suggest going to Mexico or Thailand this time of year for your bargains, the weather in India dull with high temperatures now. Totally opposite to last year ;)

8819de55a5fe42750c9c3d565f6ee2c8.jpg

;)

Doesn't state English version though, I was staying in the Taj Mahal when I bought BF3 Premium and it stated English version.

Looks like somebody has redeemed it already fyi :(

nice of them to say

Some people are just.. No!

Thank you's cost zero just like that game did to whoever redeemed it.

Apologies for the rant, just really grinds my gears! :)

GMG25-R7GA8-XTUCY - 25% Off code for Green Man Gaming (Only works on the more recently released games listed below).

Ace Patrol
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Castlevania: Lord of the Shadows Ultimate Edition
Cubetractor
DuckTales: Remastered
Europa Universalis IV
Guardians of Middle Earth
Guncraft
Ittle Dew
Lost Planet 3
Memoria
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief and the Deluxe Season Pass *(Chapter 2 Released!)
Rayman Legends*(Europe Only)
Rise of the Triad
Saints Row IV
Shelter
Skullgirls
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist*(Europe Only)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Deluxe Edition*(Europe Only)
Worms Clan Wars

grinds-my-gears11.jpg

Here is a BF3 Origin key:

AXNN-B2VF-W4MR-SF7S-CU7J

Enjoy

Post if you redeem it please.

Looks like somebody has redeemed it already fyi :(

nice of them to say

That's the problem - we as a big forum, ultimately attract lurkers. You posting codes up to the community out of the goodness of your heart, will very likely get snapped up by a lurker, or a bot. That's why we provide the extra forum for exactly this type of scenario.

Two choices, either say you have a code, first to reply will get it then trust them the code. Or create a new thread within the sub forum (which lurkers can't get too) and post it in there.

That's the problem - we as a big forum, ultimately attract lurkers. You posting codes up to the community out of the goodness of your heart, will very likely get snapped up by a lurker, or a bot. That's why we provide the extra forum for exactly this type of scenario.

Two choices, either say you have a code, first to reply will get it then trust them the code. Or create a new thread within the sub forum (which lurkers can't get too) and post it in there.

Codes still get taken with no thanks, more so than in this forum actually.

Back
Top Bottom