*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Battleborn and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided are both £22 at cdkeys at the moment. Doom is £24. Overwatch is still £27.

I check cdkeys daily and have not seen prices on these games this low except, Overwatch.

Prices can fluctuate daily too so don't delay if you want any of these titles and don't forget the Facebook page for a 5% off code.

Soldato
Battleborn and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided are both £22 at cdkeys at the moment. Doom is £24. Overwatch is still £27.

I check cdkeys daily and have not seen prices on these games this low except, Overwatch.

Prices can fluctuate daily too so don't delay if you want any of these titles and don't forget the Facebook page for a 5% off code.

seriously considering getting Overwatch since £25.64 with fb code looks like fun whereas Doom has had bad beta reviews :(

Associate
seriously considering getting Overwatch since £25.64 with fb code looks like fun whereas Doom has had bad beta reviews :(

£25 does sound like an amazing price to me. I'm tempted to grab two. One for the little cousin too.

Never used CD Keys though. I'm a tad skeptical, especially so if I'm spending £50.

Soldato
£25 does sound like an amazing price to me. I'm tempted to grab two. One for the little cousin too.

Never used CD Keys though. I'm a tad skeptical, especially so if I'm spending £50.

Spent over £500 never an issue there, any problems have been dealt with stupidly quick. Only thing is you do need to wait until 24-48 hours before game goes live for your key normally but that's a small price to pay for money saved.

Soldato
Re downloading Shadow of Mordor now, shouldn't have read this thread!

55GB v.v

If I purchase the GOTY edition but already own the base game on steam, what happens..?

I might want that juicy extra content.

Soldato
Re downloading Shadow of Mordor now, shouldn't have read this thread!

55GB v.v

If I purchase the GOTY edition but already own the base game on steam, what happens..?

I might want that juicy extra content.

If its anything like Skyrim, then it adds the extra content. You do not get an extra base game to gift/sell.

Back
Top Bottom