*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I have been playing this a lot lately and the online is so much better since the xl patch came out and well worth £2.99

Is the game missing much not coming with the Kombat packs? Are there a lot of playable characters or have a lot been removed so they can add them in these dlc packs?

Soldato
Is the game missing much not coming with the Kombat packs? Are there a lot of playable characters or have a lot been removed so they can add them in these dlc packs?

For single player content the whole story mode is the exact same and it's a pretty decent story lots of cinematic scenes.

kombat pack 1 is the version I have and it has 4 extra characters, when I bought the game it was around £4 off a key site and came free with this. You could probably still get kombat pack 1 for free with the game if you look round key sites.

The new kombat pack 2 has 5 characters but triborg is actually 4 characters in one so it's more like 8 extras. I don't actually own this because I had no money when it came out and now 100s of hours later I don't feel like I need it as I can still fight against all the new characters online.

I don't think there is any need to have the kombat packs they don't really add anything there is still around 25 characters to choose from.

Soldato
I don't think there is any need to have the kombat packs they don't really add anything there is still around 25 characters to choose from.

Thanks, I think i'll just go for the base game for now then and hope the dlc drops one day. I'm a big horror fan so it would be cool to play as the Alien and leatherface, but the price seems a bit steep to justify.

Soldato
Purchased

seems a game to play on the sofa with steam link...?

Certainly. How does the Steam link work? I take it thats its just like a dumb terminal that connects to your TV and allows you to stream your PC hosted games over Wifi to your TV / another device? I.e A good router is needed otherwise the experience would be rubbish (like it was when I tried Steam streaming from my PC to Tablet which I hooked up via HDMI to TV

Back
Top Bottom