*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
This osiris : new dawn.

Any one played it heard anything as it looks pretty tempting for 15 quid

Tried it last night, refunded it 90mins later. It's got a lot of potential but I've more than enough really early access games to play, was hoping it was a little more complete.

I'll 100% get it when it's finished though :D If you have some time to put into it I'd recommend it.

Soldato
Elite: Dangerous on steam for £13.
Worth it, or can it be found cheaper?

I'd say yes absolutely especially if you want a space trading game with some exploration thrown in. It needs more multiplayer elements to add depth but I love it, just wish I had more time to play it tbh.

Soldato
@ Omaeka https://www.blackdesertonline.com/shop/GamePass.html

Think I'll be doing that.. Is it buy once, play forever?

Yes buy once, play forever.

There is an ingame cash shop which offers cosmetic stuff, house items, pets etc etc the only thing you can buy that people don't like is the Value pack

Following benefits for 30 days: Inventory expansion 16 slots
Storage expansion 16 slots
Combat/Skill/Life/Horse EXP +10%
Distant Node Investment (Consumes 10 Energy)
MAX Weight Limit +100LT
30% bonus to the Marketplace sales collection amount
Unlimited Use of Merv’s Palette
Unlimited Beauty Salon
These items can be bought for ingame currency on the Marketplace (auction hall) and it's easy to make cash ingame.

For less than a fiver it's a steal, great game with tons of hidden depth.

Permabanned
Black Desert Online - €4.99 (£4) - So much game for so little, it's theft at that price!

You can only buy it with something called paysafecard, and when you try to register with paysafe it wants photographic ID....so no not worth the hassle.

Oh you can skip that part, how do you add credit without going to a shop to get a pin number?

Last edited:
Associate
fyi some retailers have the new xbox one controllers for £34.99 in white,black and blue just use google as i cant link competitors

but game is one of them

Back
Top Bottom