*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Would have been tempted for Inside if I didn't already own Dirt Rally. The extra games each month never look interesting to me.

It's a great start to the months games though, even if the rest let it down, it's worth while for the two of them together.

Associate
Can sell scam/unauthorised keys, I've had FC4 and season pass wiped off Uplay, I got refunded eventually then ubi uturned after they got stick as it wasn't customers fault and reinstated the key, and had the Vanashing of Ethan Carter wiped off Steam about 5 months after I bought it.

I bought a key from them awhile ago for Alien: Isolation and the key was already active

Soldato
@smogsy thanks for posting that video. I don't shop at places like G2A or CDKeys for these reasons. If they do a uturn and decide to become legitimate reseller, then I'll maybe consider but they wouldn't be able to keep the super cheap prices. Annoys me how so many YouTubers and Twitch streamers are sponsored by G2A promoting them, yet don't seem to care what it might do to the industry so long as they get paid.

Associate
I thought that CDKeys was slightly better thought of than places like Kinguin and g2a? Certainly they don't seem to have had the level of negative press.

Soldato
@smogsy thanks for posting that video. I don't shop at places like G2A or CDKeys for these reasons. If they do a uturn and decide to become legitimate reseller, then I'll maybe consider but they wouldn't be able to keep the super cheap prices. Annoys me how so many YouTubers and Twitch streamers are sponsored by G2A promoting them, yet don't seem to care what it might do to the industry so long as they get paid.
i believe this is the second time a company has asked for their to fix their practices.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Never had a single problem with CDKeys myself. I usually only buy from them. They tend to be a few quid cheaper than most places, but not so cheap that they seem dodgy. Got Resident Evil 7 most recently and currently got Tekken 7 for around £25 on pre-order.

Anyone had problems with them?

Back
Top Bottom