*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Has anyone seen the expansion pass for hitman 2 for a decent price? I know it's only two extra levels and a few different missions you get with it but I've played all the vanilla stuff to death and I need to assassinate more people.

Associate
It's probably mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but is the Borderlands 3 deal on Greenmangaming worth it? (just the standard base game at £22.50).

Or would it mean online co op is dead as everyone else is running the latest expansions?

Soldato
It's probably mentioned elsewhere in this thread, but is the Borderlands 3 deal on Greenmangaming worth it? (just the standard base game at £22.50).

Or would it mean online co op is dead as everyone else is running the latest expansions?

It's £17.99 on CDKeys. Can get an extra 2% off with code "PAYPAL2020". Or the Super Deluxe Edition is £33.99.

Caporegime
Can someone give us an idea about the Splinter Cell series?

I've not long ago finished playing the original trilogy (Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow, Chaos Theory) on PS3 but don't really have a clue about the rest of the games. They are all on sale at Humble Bundle this week. There's Blacklist, Conviction and Double Agent. Any recommendations as to which to get? Is there a duffer to avoid?

Associate
Can someone give us an idea about the Splinter Cell series?

I've not long ago finished playing the original trilogy (Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow, Chaos Theory) on PS3 but don't really have a clue about the rest of the games. They are all on sale at Humble Bundle this week. There's Blacklist, Conviction and Double Agent. Any recommendations as to which to get? Is there a duffer to avoid?

Blacklist in generally seen as the better of the three but I personally quite enjoyed conviction. If you're a fan of the series then I'd definitely grab them all if they're cheap! But make sure you do them in order, double agent, conviction and then blacklist

...might have to re download blacklist and have a play through now

Caporegime
Blacklist in generally seen as the better of the three but I personally quite enjoyed conviction. If you're a fan of the series then I'd definitely grab them all if they're cheap! But make sure you do them in order, double agent, conviction and then blacklist

I think it's <£10 for all three so may as well take the plunge. Cheers.

Associate
Yeah, that was it! It still says "Coming soon" on the store page so maybe we will get it 2nd July instead.

Yeap either that or they might do an update before the next one, as they have done sometimes.

Also,Eye of the Beholder Trilogy is free currently on GOG and Outer wilds on Steam store for £12.99.

Associate
Yeah, that was it! It still says "Coming soon" on the store page so maybe we will get it 2nd July instead.
There was a twitter post from Epic saying there was an error with the game, resolution I believe and they were going to fix it before release. Hopefully it releases later today. I was looking forward to playing it co op with a couple of people.

Back
Top Bottom