*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
^ nice. Pony Island very much on my wishlist. Only not bought it as I have too many games already :p

Edit:

For those who don't know, Pony Island is a legit great game. It's not, apparently, all it seems (I've avoided finding out too much, as I don't want to spoil it, but don't let appearances fool you)

Soldato
https://www.gog.com/promo/20170403_weekly_sale_pc_gamer_picks

gog have a bit of a pcg sale going on atm. Some good titles..

One that caught my eye is Pathologic HD remaster. I played some of the original waay back 2007 i think. But the translation was dodgy as hell. Apparently this has been rectified somewhat.

Also its only £2.50 approx. Has anyone played the remastered version?

EDIT: Ahh theres a REMAKE version which is coming end of 2017.

A remaster of the original titled Pathologic Classic HD was released on 29 October 2015. It's a separate release from the remake. It features improved graphics, cloud saves and a new translation. Ice-Pick Lodge officially announced in August 2016that the release of the remake would be delayed to fall of 2017

Last edited:
Associate
^ nice. Pony Island very much on my wishlist. Only not bought it as I have too many games already :p

Edit:

For those who don't know, Pony Island is a legit great game. It's not, apparently, all it seems (I've avoided finding out too much, as I don't want to spoil it, but don't let appearances fool you)

Pony Island is really good.. not at all what I expected.

However! There is a screen inside the game that gives away Pony Island codes, I tried a couple on my Steam and it recognises them and tells me I already own the game.

It's made me a tad skeptical they aren't selling free keys though!

Soldato
Pony Island is really good.. not at all what I expected.

However! There is a screen inside the game that gives away Pony Island codes, I tried a couple on my Steam and it recognises them and tells me I already own the game.

It's made me a tad skeptical they aren't selling free keys though!
It was in a humble bundle recently at the $1 level (IIRC), so it's probably a load of those that are getting sold off.

Glad to hear it was good. Will play it one day :)

Back
Top Bottom