*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Uncharted is at its all time lowest price £13.39 on epic store using the 33% voucher

roll site
For note - sites like that will send you via an affiliate link, which AFAIK isn't allowed on here still. So it's better to copy/pasta the link after it redirects you without the affiliate stuff on top, e.g. https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/uncharted-legacy-of-thieves-collection

Caporegime
Bum, I would like to have got Uncharted at that price but Epic is off limits. I refuse to give them a penny just out of a long running principle now. :D I'll milk them for their weekly freebies, of course.

Last edited:
Associate
Bum, I would like to have got Uncharted at that price but Epic is off limits. I refuse to give them a penny just out of a long running principle now. :D I'll milk them for their weekly freebies, of course.

If you’re open to using Cdkeys you can get it for 15.99 minus any discount codes, cdkoins you might have. That’s for steam activation :)

I’m not keen on other launchers but I’ve bought from epic when they’ve had exclusive games like Tina wonderlands, ff remake etc.

Purchased now :) haven't played through any of them outside of the PS Vita version.

Enjoy it. Fantastic games and they look awesome on pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
I think it might be time to bite the bullet on RDR2

it also looks like the epic games xmas giveaway will be on again this year starts in 2 days

Last edited:
Soldato
just grabbed it thanks
Brilliant game and one of the best I played the year it came out.

Stick with it. The first few hours doesn't feel like it makes much sense but once it clicks, absolutely fantastic. Though my only critique of the game is that it doesn't really offer much of a reason to play it again, not right away anyway

Associate
Brilliant game and one of the best I played the year it came out.

Stick with it. The first few hours doesn't feel like it makes much sense but once it clicks, absolutely fantastic. Though my only critique of the game is that it doesn't really offer much of a reason to play it again, not right away anyway
Yeah, I was expecting much given the reviews but when I actually played it, It ended up being one of the biggest surprises of the year and loved every moment of it :)

Soldato
Yeah, I was expecting much given the reviews but when I actually played it, It ended up being one of the biggest surprises of the year and loved every moment of it :)

I was really excited for it but after the first hour and a half I was tempted to refund it on Steam. Then all of a sudden the gameplay clicked and I was really loving it. Though I did find once you found the slates that suited your play style you wouldn't really need to switch it up

Back
Top Bottom