Pentagon releases UFO footage

Ok - if I’m the bad cop show, you’re every episode of “most haunted” ever.

*door slams shut* everyone loses their mind that it’s a ghost.
As though I need more proof of your poor reasoning skills, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. As I said before try looking at data objectively without bias it really would help you.

As though I need more proof of your poor reasoning skills, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. As I said before try looking at data objectively without bias it really would help you.

I looked at your links, buried in all the guff and hyperbole it said there were drones being operated by Chinese ships. I concluded that the damn things are probably drones being operated by Chinese ships. Hell - one of the ships in question from your link (the Bass Strait) is being bloody investigated for playing around with drones near US navy ships, on the nights in question......

I mean, it's a pretty reasonable, down to earth and likely explanation, don't see why I have any problems with reasoning skills, or how I could be more wrong...

What else are you looking for here? what do you think the objects are? do you think they're not drones? do you think something else is going on? if so - what??

“I mean, it's a pretty reasonable, down to earth and likely explanation, don't see why I have any problems with reasoning skills, or how I could be more wrong...”
Your view of me being like the ghost hunters couldn’t be more wrong. As for your Chinese ship idea it’s not reasonable or a likely explanation unless you have some evidence I missed or have not seen. Given your habit of making stuff up you need to prove what you are saying. Where is the evidence of the Bass Strait being in range during the main drone swarm event or doing the majority of the harassment?

The data shows the drones traversed at least 100 nautical miles in excess of 150 MPH for hours at a time. Known Chinese and Commercially available drones cannot do that along with the other feats the drones managed. How can you say its Chinese ships when there are no Chinese ships around the majority of the time? If there are no Chinese ships in over 100miles range then how can you blame Chinese ships? Does this now mean you admit to being wrong on saying it's all planes?

“What else are you looking for here? what do you think the objects are? do you think they're not drones? do you think something else is going on? if so - what??”
You’re the one that insisted for weeks that they were not drones while I said they were unmanned drones. The problem is the swarm drones are more technology advanced beyond anything publicly or commercially available. Which is why I said they are most likely military prototype systems with an advanced propulsion system over what the public have access to. That’s a reasonable explanation but you LOL at that idea as you insisted it was a plane. The military often have technoloy years ahead of the public or commercial but apparently that's too farfetched and a crazy idea for you.

What I think is going on is some military other than the US Navy is using advanced drones’ years if not a decade or more ahead of commercially available drones to harass the US military ships. The problem is who has made a breakthrough in drone tech that is this advanced and where are they lunching these drones from. It’s a serious matter despite your joking around.

“don't see why I have any problems with reasoning skills, or how I could be more wrong.. “
As far as I recall the Bass Strait was only around on the 14th and left the area on the 14th as it was just passing by. The major series of incursions happen on the 15th 24hours after the Bass Strait had long left the area and the incursions kept going on for 2 weeks up till the 30th. The Bass Strait or any other Chinese ships are not remotely in drone range. Also the Bass Strait was not following and harassing the navy ships for 2 weeks. Unless you have some data I have not seen. I don’t see how your explanation is remotely reasonable based on the data.

All this talk from you about guff and hyperbole is pure nonsense. There is no hyperbole in the navy reports, logs or other more recently source data I have been using. Your just fake narrative building.

What I think is going on is some military other than the US Navy is using advanced drones’ years if not a decade or more ahead of commercially available drones to harass the US military ships. The problem is who has made a breakthrough in drone tech that is this advanced and where are they lunching these drones from. It’s a serious matter despite your joking around.

It doesn’t add up at all though does it?

You have some sort of physics breakthrough tech, so it can fly to the west coast of the US from say wherever, undetected.

It appears near some ships, where they “fly it around a bit” is detected by just about everything, appears on radar, people video record it - whilst it hovers around some ships, does nothing remarkable at all.

It doesn’t seem to behave in a very advanced manner, it just looks like someone messing around with drones……

It doesn’t add up at all though does it?

You have some sort of physics breakthrough tech, so it can fly to the west coast of the US from say wherever, undetected.

It appears near some ships, where they “fly it around a bit” is detected by just about everything, appears on radar, people video record it - whilst it hovers around some ships, does nothing remarkable at all.

It doesn’t seem to behave in a very advanced manner, it just looks like someone messing around with drones……
Apart from they were not detected by just about everything as you know some of them were dropping on and off radar suggesting some sort of stealth tech. Some of the ships couldn't pick them up at all, some of them kept losing them on radar only to pick up again. They hovered perfectly over the deck of the navy ship in the middle of the night matching the navy ships movement which is pretty advanced most drones cannot do that in day let alone night. Many of the incursions appeared to be silent, have you ever heard drones fly? Let alone drones doing 100MPH+ these drones are reported as mostly being silent. They flew from over 100miles out with nothing on radar from where they came from and flew for hours at a time. Typical drones don't even hit the speeds these drones hit and even at half the speed seen, flight endurance would be 10minets perhaps 20min at most for a typical drone. Not hours that these drones seemed to pull off. Why am I not surprised you think these drones did nothing remarkable at all.

While some of the minor incidents might be some just someone messing around and using cheap drones off a website its clear from the data this is not the case for the majority of the incursions. Who stalks a navy fleet for 2 weeks 100miles away from other ships with a swarm of drones. You don't do that for fun and even if you wanted to its not possible with drones the public can access.

They flew from over 100miles out with nothing on radar from where they came from and flew for hours at a time. Typical drones don't even hit the speeds these drones hit and even at half the speed seen, flight endurance would be 10minets perhaps 20min at most for a typical drone. Not hours that these drones seemed to pull off. Why am I not surprised you think these drones did nothing remarkable at all.

Ok, well lets go back and look at what you posted earlier, from one of your links;

oF51XJC.jpg

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time doing this, but it's bloody obvious that it's people on board the Bass Strait (the Hong Kong tanker) screwing around with drones. (probably because the CCP told them to)

Look at the timeline;

At points 1, 2 and 3 through to 5,6 and 7 as the Bass Strait approaches the Bunker Hill, these drones suddenly appear. The Bunker Hill even identified the damn things as "Quadcopter style" drones ffs, it's right in CO assessment at the bottom of the image (I drew a red circle around it so you can't ignore it any longer)

The Bass Strait was only 3 nautical miles away at the time, so pretty much any half decent drone could do this...

You seem absolutely convinced, that there's some sort of incredible explanation, but you're not even looking at the "evidence" you're posting, it absolutely refutes all of the claims you make.

Ok, well lets go back and look at what you posted earlier, from one of your links;

oF51XJC.jpg

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time doing this, but it's bloody obvious that it's people on board the Bass Strait (the Hong Kong tanker) screwing around with drones. (probably because the CCP told them to)

Look at the timeline;

At points 1, 2 and 3 through to 5,6 and 7 as the Bass Strait approaches the Bunker Hill, these drones suddenly appear. The Bunker Hill even identified the damn things as "Quadcopter style" drones ffs, it's right in CO assessment at the bottom of the image (I drew a red circle around it so you can't ignore it any longer)

The Bass Strait was only 3 nautical miles away at the time, so pretty much any half decent drone could do this...

You seem absolutely convinced, that there's some sort of incredible explanation, but you're not even looking at the "evidence" you're posting, it absolutely refutes all of the claims you make.
My explanation is not incredible and there is no evidence that refutes my claims. You're the one making up these incredible nutjob style explanations that the evidence refutes. I don't buy into your conspiracy theory nonsense as none of the evidence agrees with your incredible ideas.

So how do you explain the other navy ships and other days where the Bass Strait was nowhere nearby? Using your language its bloody obvious its cannot be the Bass Strait behind the main drone swarm. Did you read the bottom line of that slide. The link you just posted directly says after the Bass Strait departed the drones were still active. Meaning the drones did not come from the Bass Strait as drones are unable to function after the launching platform has departed. Look at the timeline, locations and all the events and its clear it's impossible for the Bass Strait to be responsible for anything but possibly 1 minor event. There is zero evidence the main drones swarm event launched from the Bass Strait there is not even any evidence the minor event you're talking about came from the Bass Strait.

As I pointed out before the Bass Strait was only 3 nautical miles during 1 minor event. During the main events the Bass Strait was long gone.

Your logic seems to be. The Bass Strait was around for let's say at most 24 hours out of 18 days the incursion happened and the 24 hours it was around was the minor incursion. Even though the Bass Strait was long gone for the other 17days and long gone for the man incursion, and we have no evidence the drones from the first 2 days came from the Bass Strait your logic is that the Bass Strait is behind everything.

Thats miliary time in the slide, right? So, unless I am reading that wrong the Bass Strait leaves at 5:15am but the drone swarm continues up to 14:40 flying at ranges of 1400feet to 21,000feet. 7 hours after the Bass Strait left the area. Not only is it 7 hours later but the USS PHM and BASS Strait are sailing away from each for 7 hours which puts them outside of control range of the Bass Strait which you are blaming as being the drone platform.

I don't buy into your conspiracy theory nonsense as none of the evidence agrees with your incredible ideas.

Ah yeah, I'm a conspiracy theorist now - yeah that makes perfect sense :cry:

You link some evidence, showing how quadcopter drones launched from a chinese ship, were flying around US navy vessels, who identified them as quadcopter drones.

I'm saying "Yeah that seems like a reasonable explanation"

The link you just posted directly says after the Bass Strait departed the drones were still active. Meaning the drones did not come from the Bass Strait as drones are unable to function after the launching platform has departed. Look at the timeline, locations and all the events and its clear it's impossible for the Bass Strait to be responsible for anything but possibly 1 minor event.

Well duh?

I've been asked by the chinese government to fly some drones around a US navy ship, once I've captured the video and got the images - I don't want them to return to my ship do I, because then the US Navy will board me, arrest all the crew and sieze my million ton shipment of fake dog turds and conterfeit SD cards.

which puts them outside of control range of the Bass Strait which you are blaming as being the drone platform.

No, the US navy is blaming it as being the drone platform, I'll link it again for the third time - you can keep ignoring it, but it won't go away;

The documents, published on Monday, show the Hong Kong-flagged bulker sailed alongside the USS Paul Hamilton, while two other US ships noted upwards of 20 drones operating near the vessels.

“[The USS Paul Hamilton] observed MV Bass Strait likely using [unmanned aerial vehicles] to conduct surveillance on US Naval Forces while transiting to scheduled port of call, Long Beach,” the Navy said in one of the documents. The drones were described as “quadcopter style” and were able to reach an altitude of approximately 6,400 metres (21,000 feet). They were also said to have continued operating after the Bass Strait left the area.

I'm saying "Yeah that seems like a reasonable explanation"
So your reasonably explanation is that a Chinese civilian ship leaves the area in the first 24hours at 5:15am after just passing by on its route without any evidence it launched any drones. Then magically this Chinese civilian ship somehow goes invisible for 2 weeks stalking a fleet of navy ships and harassing them for 2 weeks with swarms of drones while never being spotted again by the fleet of warships with advance systems. Sure that’s a perfectly sane and reasonable and not another one of your crazy conspiracy theorist ideas.

I guess this means you have now abandoned your previous nutjob ideas. So at least we have some progress as you admit your other crazy ideas are wrong.

“You link some evidence, showing how quadcopter drones launched from a chinese ship,”
Yet again your making stuff up. There is no proof the drones launched from that Chinese ship. That’s just something you are making up just like you conveniently ignore the Chinese ship left in the first 24hours and the drones continued for around 2 weeks. To quote you. “you can keep ignoring it, but it won't go away;” let me type that again as you seem to be struggling. The Chinese ship left in the first 24hours and the drones continued for 2 weeks.
Your reasoning is terrible as that link didn’t say the drones came from the Chinese ship. They said they spotted some drones around the Chinese ship and Navy ships at the same time and suspected the drones came from the Chinese ship. There was no proof the Chinese ship launched the drones and then the Chinese ship left out of drone range and the drones kept operating.

“I've been asked by the chinese government to fly some drones around a US navy ship, once I've captured the video and got the images - I don't want them to return to my ship do I, because then the US Navy will board me, arrest all the crew and sieze my million ton shipment of fake dog turds and conterfeit SD cards.”
Its basic maths. If the Chinese ship left at 5.15am and sailed in near a complete opposite direction for 7 hours then the drones flying around 7 hours later at 14:40 cannot be from the Bass Strait as the flight endurance time would be impossible along with control range would be out of what is possible.

“No, the US navy is blaming it as being the drone platform, I'll link it again for the third time - you can keep ignoring it, but it won't go away;”
Wow your logic and reasoning is some of the worst I have seen. Which isn’t surprising given your track record of being wrong in this thread.
Look at the last line you quoted 7 hours after the Chinese ship left the drones continued to operate furthermore 24hours after the Chinese ship left the drones continued to operate, 48 hours after the Chinese ship left drones continued to operate. 96hours after the Chinese ship left drones continued to operate. 150 hours after the Chinese ship left drones continued to operate. 250 hours after the Chinese ship left drones continued to operate, 336 hours after the Chinese ship left drones continued to operate. Back to the first hour no one spotted any drones launching from the Chinese ship in the first place. It seems your conspiracy theory level idea is this Chinese ship that was never spotted launching drones or even confirmed to have any drones somehow used a Star Trek level Cloaking device to never be seen again and is behind all the drone swarms.

It's very clear you live in the same mad logic and world as the nutjob conspiracy theory people do, so I am not sure this is worth continuing anymore. Throughout this thread you have been wrong time and time again with crazy idea after crazy idea without any matching evidence.

oF51XJC.jpg

Look at the timeline;

Get out of here with your logic and common sense. This is the UFO thread don't you know?

The important question is being ignored - will the aliens enter the PC hardware market? Their technology must be vastly superior to human technology, so they could probably dig up some 5000 year old hardware designs from their ancient archives that are 1000 times as powerful as current human PCs and sell them to us for 3 sticks and a handful of dirt. We'd finally get affordable gaming PC hardware!

The important question is being ignored - will the aliens enter the PC hardware market? Their technology must be vastly superior to human technology, so they could probably dig up some 5000 year old hardware designs from their ancient archives that are 1000 times as powerful as current human PCs and sell them to us for 3 sticks and a handful of dirt. We'd finally get affordable gaming PC hardware!

I thought they already did. Have you ever seen Alienware PCs?

Back
Top Bottom