Pentagon releases UFO footage

The US National Intelligence office is now aware of 510 reported sightings, an increase over the 144 compiled in the spy agency's first 2021 assessment.
Nearly half of the new sightings were deemed "unremarkable" and attributed to human origins, according to the report.
However, more than 100 of the encounters remain unexplained.
The report says that encounters with UFOs - which the government calls Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAPs) - continue "to occur in restricted or sensitive airspace, highlighting possible concerns for safety" and national security.
Of the 366 new reports, 26 were determined to be drones, 163 were balloons and six aerial objects were attributed to clutter.

I'm surprised only 26 were drones

I'm surprised only 26 were drones
Some of those reports could have predated wide spread drone usage and I believe some of the 171 remaining unidentified (UFO's) could be drones but without enough data to identify them as such.

Last edited:
The sapphire hotel footage.
The lights do not light up the craft itself. Totally fake.
Also the same footage over and and over, no footage from a block away or two blocks, no extra footage from clearly thousands who would see this?
Utterly fake.

The sapphire hotel footage.
The lights do not light up the craft itself. Totally fake.
Also the same footage over and and over, no footage from a block away or two blocks, no extra footage from clearly thousands who would see this?
Utterly fake.
It's not fake, not CGI... However it was debunked pretty quickly as lights from buildings below reflecting off the clouds iirc.

Abstract​

A new solution to the Fermi Paradox is presented: probes or visits from putative alien civilizations have a very low probability until a civilization reaches a certain age (called the "Contact Era") after the onset of radio communications. If biotic planets are common, putative advanced civilizations may send probes not to any planet showing biosignatures, but rather to planets with technosignatures, such as radio broadcasts. The contact probability is defined as the chance to find a nearby civilization located close enough so that it could have detected the earliest radio emissions (the "radiosphere") and sent a probe that would reach the solar system at present. It is found that the current contact probability for Earth is very low unless civilizations are extremely abundant. Since the radiosphere expands with time, so does the contact probability. The Contact Era is defined as the time (since the onset of radio transmissions) at which the contact probability becomes of order unity. At that time alien probes (or messages) become more likely. Unless civilizations are highly abundant, the Contact Era is shown to be of the order of a few hundred to a few thousand years and may be applied not only to physical probes but also to transmissions (i.e., search for extraterrestrial intelligence). Consequently, it is shown that civilizations are unlikely to be able to intercommunicate unless their communicative lifetime is at least a few thousand years.

TLDR we're too young, we've basically been communicative for barely a second in the grand scale of the universe

It is a weird situation that the Chinese are using a balloon, and the US is allowing it to keep flying over.

I have a feeling something else is going on thats being kept out of the publics eye.

Not UFO related but techno signature related, new AI algo detects 8 signals out there that are narrow band emissions which is categorised as "likely technological origin" - Natural signals are always wide band. These narrow band signals are also drifting over time which would not happen naturally. They are not repeating signals since 2022.

Actual scientists, NASA's SETI project etc. Always a great watch (well, listen) from JMG.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom