Pentagon releases UFO footage

Man of Honour
Of course the universe is absolutely teeming with life, otherwise it would be an awful waste of space wouldnt it.

Only if you (a) assume the existence of a god or gods of the whole universe and (b) assume they care (for some unspecified reason) about filling up the universe with life immediately.

I assume neither.

It has to be both that are assumed. Say, for example, you believe in one of the omniscient omnipotent monotheistic religions. One god of the whole universe, who created the whole universe. Well...if they were omniscient and omnipotent then creating the whole universe is no more difficult for them than creating one solar system. Or one speck of dirt. Omniscient and omnipotent, remember. So creating the whole universe just for humans to explore and learn is no different for them than a human buying their baby an activity mat to crawl about on and interact with stuff on it.

Caporegime
Only if you (a) assume the existence of a god or gods of the whole universe and (b) assume they care (for some unspecified reason) about filling up the universe with life immediately.

I assume neither.

It has to be both that are assumed. Say, for example, you believe in one of the omniscient omnipotent monotheistic religions. One god of the whole universe, who created the whole universe. Well...if they were omniscient and omnipotent then creating the whole universe is no more difficult for them than creating one solar system. Or one speck of dirt. Omniscient and omnipotent, remember. So creating the whole universe just for humans to explore and learn is no different for them than a human buying their baby an activity mat to crawl about on and interact with stuff on it.

But we must also remember that if the fickle God of the Abrahams religion is real, that he appeared to multiple groups on earth often leading with conflicting messages and teachings.

There is no reason to believe that he only appeared to or created humans on just the earth or that he didn't pass the same message on to numerous earth's thus confusing many many worlds with mixed messages around revenge, the treatment of women, how to worship etc.

Man of Honour
It's Tucker Carlson and Fox news so by that reasoning alone I know it will be over sensationalised with his usual whining antics and almost certainly a fabricated and/or misrepresented presentation of the report.

We already know the report is a big nothing burger anyway.

Man of Honour
It's Tucker Carlson and Fox news so by that reasoning alone I know it will be over sensationalised with his usual whining antics and almost certainly a fabricated and/or misrepresented presentation of the report.

We already know the report is a big nothing burger anyway.

Don't spoil it, this could have been the one.

I visited Jodrell bank on Sunday, that place certainly puts the idea of Aliens flying around in it's place.

Caporegime
Any intelligent life that could make spaceships and get here?
That is a major leap of belief.
maybe they don't want to? they wouldn't know life is here without coming first anyway.

it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I wouldn't be suprise if some civilizations just got sick of technology and wanted to live a more natural fulfilling life as god intended without all the stress and burdens technology comes with and the attention it brings

let's face it most our our technological progress if not all is basically because of wars so it would be likely the most advanced civilizations are probably used to wars? do we really want to meet someone more advanced than us if thats the case?

This is quite cool, high resolution footage by a pilot who spotted a cube UFO flying above the clouds at speed: https://www.jukinmedia.com/licensing/view/1162504
but is it really a cube? from some angles if you saw a stealth bomber/fight you wouldn't be able to draw their shape as it actually is.

I'm not convinced it's square and it seems so far away the camera probably losses loads of detail maybe even the whole wings
MgEQX0B.jpg
just because it looks like a cube on a camera doesn't mean it is, a couple of parts in the video it looks more fish shaped, could just be a f117 a B2 or some other stealth jet/drone.

Unless it's doing something special then it's likely from this world imo and that "cube" is just cruising along like any plane would

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I genuinely feel we are not far off from detecting alien life, and in our own solar system too. Both Saturn and Jupiter have moons that are set to be explored by NASA within the next 10 years and previous observation missions have cited conditions on a number of them as strong candidates to support sub surface life.

Watched this today and it opened up the mind even further. Great time to be alive really, these sorts of discussions are taken wholly seriously more and more each year given our growing understanding of life.

I predict in our lifetime we will encounter at least 1 form of life outside of Earth and just that alone will kickstart a monumental shift in mindset for humankind.

Even the new 2 bore rock samples NASA collected from Mars last week has shown initial scans detected evidence that water flowed on the surface and salty conditions were also detected. Exciting times.

Man of Honour
[..] I predict in our lifetime we will encounter at least 1 form of life outside of Earth and just that alone will kickstart a monumental shift in mindset for humankind. [..]

I hear this a lot. It reminds me of the "profit" meme:

Find some microbes on a moon few people have even heard of orbiting a planet most people know nothing about and care nothing about.
???
Monumental shift in mindset for humanity.

I'm not convinced. I think that if it happened it would be news for maybe a week (as long as nothing more newsworthy happened during that week) and then mostly ignored. Fascinating to some people, but irrelevant to almost everyone.

Man of Honour
I hear this a lot. It reminds me of the "profit" meme:

Find some microbes on a moon few people have even heard of orbiting a planet most people know nothing about and care nothing about.
???
Monumental shift in mindset for humanity.

I'm not convinced. I think that if it happened it would be news for maybe a week (as long as nothing more newsworthy happened during that week) and then mostly ignored. Fascinating to some people, but irrelevant to almost everyone.

I also feel the same way about the claim that there would be mass panic if we were told that there was undeniable proof of Aliens that came to Earth.

Man of Honour
Oh I don't mean there will be mass panic and stuff like that, the whole thinking of where we are and how we are will definitely change because it opens up a world of possibilities about life as we know it (or as we don't know it). Pretty much exactly as the video tells.

Back
Top Bottom