Pentagon releases UFO footage

Man of Honour
You somehow using them all at the same time? He said "in use".

The ones in drawers are being used by aliens, obviously. Or maybe the secret world government. Or maybe aliens are the secret world government. Either way, the phones are in use. QED.

Whatever's next on the list of revelations will be the same as all the previous ones (including the one that this thread was started in anticipation of) - nothing of any importance. Lots of words but no content.

Man of Honour
If they're clear then the pic\vid is "obviously cg" and fake.

I watch every UFO programme I can get my hands on and I've yet to see one of these that definitely wasn't CGI or fake.

I just find it amazing that adults believe this nonsense that intelligent Aliens have visited us in their 1000s & 1000s in various shapes of spacecraft like in the Men In Black :)
I'm pretty confident that somewhere out there in the Universe there is other life but whether it's intelligent is a giant leap.

Man of Honour
Its the information the more you watch programs on space how vast and big the universe is (and if its a universe among other universes lol) so when you comprehend how expansive this gets, without the ability to cover these distances in a short space of time, its highly unlikely.

and not only are these distances huge beyond our comprehension the Fermi Paradox also has to be included.
Intelligent life in our Galaxy would have started and ended at a completely different time than us and each other intelligent life if there ever was any.
I once read that making intelligent life is like a tornado going through a scrapyard and making a 747 that works, it happened just once.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
and not only are these distances huge beyond our comprehension the Fermi Paradox also has to be included.
Intelligent life in our Galaxy would have started and ended at a completely different time than us and each other intelligent life if there ever was any.
I once read that making intelligent life is like a tornado going through a scrapyard and making a 747 that works, it happened just once.

Yes there was this fantastic program about how the dinosaurs dominated then explained the meteor hit and how this changed the planet for ages. Without this chance event humans would probably not have came about. With the earth so perfectly positioned from the sun we don't realise how rare this is, so although there will be life out there it will vary greatly on how we think of it.

Soldato
Yes there was this fantastic program about how the dinosaurs dominated then explained the meteor hit and how this changed the planet for ages. Without this chance event humans would probably not have came about. With the earth so perfectly positioned from the sun we don't realise how rare this is, so although there will be life out there it will vary greatly on how we think of it.

I've heard that theory before. But, a genuine question, where is the evidence of the meteor hit?

Caporegime

Given there's meant to be tens of billions of planets its a safe bet its happened more than once

Soldato
Given there's meant to be tens of billions of planets its a safe bet its happened more than once

Only tens of billions? There are more galaxies than that, and probably the Universe is infinite any way, though obviously it's impossible for us to see past the point where light hasn't reached us yet or never will due to the Universe also expanding faster than the speed of light (relative to us) past a certain point

Caporegime
I watch every UFO programme I can get my hands on and I've yet to see one of these that definitely wasn't CGI or fake.

Well, people mistake real objects for cgi in movies, so who's to say this isn't something similar? CG is used a ton in movies and tv shows and it goes totally unnoticed, as mentioned above sometimes the thing they think is cg is actually real. A good example is the latest halloween movie, Donald Pleasence makes an appearence and all initial thoughts were it was a digitally created character, turns out it was just a well done make up job with some prosthetics. So it's not as clear cut as "this is clearly this or that", unless it's so badly done that it's comical.

Soldato
I'm quite interested to know what you thought killed off the dinosaurs?

A Nazi alien invasion? ;)

I don't know. I just know people mention a big meteor hitting the earth and it killing them. But that was as far as most conversations go. I'd never looked in to the evidence of it unless it appears on tv or I come across it while browsing.

Man of Honour
The dinos roamed the planet for well over 100 million years. They were the biggest and most dominant species all that time until an impact event happened that within a supremely short space of time changed the global climate and plunged the skies into chaos. The dinosaurs were unable to survive with oxygen levels affected and the chain reaction of catastrophes that followed.

We know this to be true because a historical record of these events are stored in the layers of Earth of climate conditions before and after the event, as well as the massive crater the impact created from a rock capable of such damage.

Here's one of many write-ups on the event and the findings in later years that confirms previous theories.

https://astronomy.com/news/2021/03/...crater-confirms-cause-of-dinosaurs-extinction.

The dinosaurs would be unable to survive today because oxygen levels are not what they were during their time. At least certainly not survive to the sizes they were over 66 million years ago.

Back
Top Bottom