Pentagon releases UFO footage

Soldato
Life does exist beyond our planet, you have to be a little naive to think otherwise.

For example when you sitting 35,000ft in the air do you see life besides the passengers around you ? No

Before the invention of the microscope did we know anything about microbes and bacteria for example ? No

With our lame ass telescopes do we see life ? No

You only have to look at the world around you to realise the are some wacky and down right weird animals on this planet alone. God knows WTF is out there we just need to look closer and time will tell that story. Just my OP.;)

Man of Honour
She was talking about how crop circles are faked. Why don't you watch the thing properly rather than project onto it what you think it's saying.

You need to watch it again, how she is talking she is mentioning debunking crop circles but she's acting like she doesn't believe the stories of those who claimed to make them by shrugging her shoulders and rolling her eyes.

Capodecina
Soldato
You need to watch it again, how she is talking she is mentioning debunking crop circles but she's acting like she doesn't believe the stories of those who claimed to make them by shrugging her shoulders and rolling her eyes.

Well, is every crop circle fake? A lot of them, yes. Most of them, maybe.

But all? No. That only leaves one explanation. Extra-terrestrial interference.

Soldato
So you really believe Aliens come down here and the best form of contact is to draw circles :)
Give over.

:D:D:D:D

alien school art project?

They are pretty cool

Joking aside it might be the only way they can communicate?

If you imagine a future human say in a thousand years time, you'd assume a lot of integration with artificial intelligence. I doubt they'd be speaking let alone speaking in English. Advanced symbols sent over wireless communications may be used.

Think how humans speak to dogs. That might be what the aliens are up against with us.

Infants start with pictures. Humans will have to do the same. These might be the alien equivalent of Mr men books.

Last edited:
Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
At least so far they dont seem hostile! :)

I did chuckle at the navy pilots account of the tic-tacs, I mean wtf would a spacecraft take interest dilly dallying on top of the sea. They can also block our radar, yet infra-red and basic tech still spots them. This leads me then to question well they know they have been rumbled but they still guff about off the coast of mexico. It wouldn't take long to pinpoint the activity and patterns then go check if theres an underwater base there or something. Baffles me that its so interesting yet nobody gives that extra hoot to expose that step.

Soldato
At least so far they dont seem hostile! :)

I did chuckle at the navy pilots account of the tic-tacs, I mean wtf would a spacecraft take interest dilly dallying on top of the sea. They can also block our radar, yet infra-red and basic tech still spots them. This leads me then to question well they know they have been rumbled but they still guff about off the coast of mexico. It wouldn't take long to pinpoint the activity and patterns then go check if theres an underwater base there or something. Baffles me that its so interesting yet nobody gives that extra hoot to expose that step.

How do you know they don't ;)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I don't think we'll really understand how the universe works until we crack dark matter and dimensions.

Probably one of the best videos I've ever seen

Ah yes posted this in the space thread a while back. Superbly done and they have a follow up as well :cool:

I've said this before elsewhere but I guess given the context of this thread, worth posting here too.

We humans genuinely are not ready as a collective to accept super intelligent beings from another part of the universe. We simply would not be compatible in our current state of evolution. Assuming they are out there, and have been observing us for some time, they know the score and are slowly seeing how we react to the notion of them existing.

On one hand big thinkers like Stephen Hawking say we should be wary of sending out navigational signals that can be traced back to us, and he references what happened to new lands discovered by ancient explorers, how the natives were occupied/enslaved and the lands stolen from them.

Personally I think this is the wrong outlook. Any beings capable of intergalactic travel are at the very least a Type 2 civilisation on the Kardashev scale. By that basis alone we know one thing with some high-confidence, that they are a species that are in near complete unity with each other and live in some kind of utopia because politics, currency and industry are a thing of the past. Being type-2 means they have harnessed the full energy potential of their entire solar system and they are ready to become (if not already are) intergalactic moving their technology onto a galactic scale. To manipulate gravity means they have cracked dark energy and dark matter, they can pull energy from the fabric of space-time as they see fit and this kind of behaviour is what's being observed in these objects the Pentagon are soon to publish their report on.

That kind of civilisation has evolved beyond any form of conflict of occupation of a lower power species, they become observers of other civilisations and only once those civilisations are ready will they introduce themselves formally. To have that kind of technology means nobody in that civilisation ever needs to work to live, they have access to unlimited energy, if they were anything like we humans are now they would have eradicated themselves very quickly.

This is how I feel is the only way any civilisation, humans included, will ultimately evolve. And as such this also means no religion, no faiths, a civilisation of pure mathematics because this is the fundamental language of the entire universe that we know.

Soldato
Quite an interesting video.

But they fail to mention frequency which we all live at, 5-20hz depending on what paper you read.

We live in the quantum world, why do i think this.

Am no physicist but you never know what the next day will bring.

If you think about it, you get up everyday doing the same thing, but are you?

When you step out of bed do the fibers of your carpet move in the same matter as they did the day before ?

Do you take a breath of air the same way eveyday?

Does the water from the tap flow the same way?

Answer is we dont know, as in Schroders cat, we dont know until we observe. This makes us in a quantum state of perpetual flux at a frequency of 5-20hz.

Dark energy IMOP is that frequency of the universe we exist in.
Like a stone thrown in the water you see it migrate across the water as a wave.

Mybe the big bang was that stone and we are within that wave that
permeates across the universe.

Call me nuts but thats the way I see it. :p

Soldato
I've been watching videos about quantum mechanics, dark energy, the theory around the energy before the big bang, multiuniverses, multidimensions, time particles etc etc

The term quantum uncertainty confused me....how the hell can something come from nothing?

as a three dimensional being, living in this paticular universe, I think biologicially we will never be intelligent enough to understand it all

Perhaps some kind of future computer enhancement (elon musks neralink) is needed.

one question I've had for a long time, how the hell did Einstein predict all this stuff?

Back
Top Bottom