Pentagon releases UFO footage

Soldato
Well come the new year we will find out because holding such materials undeclared will become illegal due to the new legislation added to the NDAA.

If I had a dollar, for every time I've read or heard something along the lines of "Next year, month, week xyz will be revealed" ..

@Screeeech @SexyGreyFox et al distilling evidence from conspiracy and conjecture means ignoring the various forums; instead reading the official documents (the Act itself) and media broadcasts and publications (eg Senator interviews & hearings).

To be honest, I don't really pay any attention to what politicians say about aliens, or flying-saucers. Especially American politicians who can't get their **** together over a simple vaccine, or abortion laws - why the hell should I care what they say about flying-saucers?

I want substantive evidence.

No more interviews, documents, legislation, laws, departments or phoney TV interviews, only evidence please :)

Soldato
Human UAPs 100%.
Alien UAPs none.
I don't subscribe to UAP necessarily having to have an extraterrestrial origin, it is simply one possibility.

"non-human intelligence" is how it is stated in the official legislation, Grusch also alluded to that classification.

It is quite possible even those on the inside of this are confused as to the origin.

Soldato
If I had a dollar, for every time I've read or heard something along the lines of "Next year, month, week xyz will be revealed" ..

To be honest, I don't really pay any attention to what politicians say about aliens, or flying-saucers. Especially American politicians who can't get their **** together over a simple vaccine, or abortion laws - why the hell should I care what they say about flying-saucers?

I want substantive evidence.

No more interviews, documents, legislation, laws, departments or phoney TV interviews, only evidence please :)

Next year isn't some conspiratorial speculation, in December 2023 Joe Biden will sign this legistaltion into law.

If I were you I would leave this thread and come back next year because the whole debate hinges on the idea that substantive evidence has been classified and hidden from public view. So either it doesn't exist or we have to go through the legal steps (happening right now) to obtain access to it. Nothing is going to satisfy you until this process plays out and we know one way or the other.

Soldato
If I were you I would leave this thread and come back next year because the whole debate hinges on the idea that substantive evidence has been classified and hidden from public view.

I don't agree,

Experience of incompetent governments, politicians and the media-frenzy, practically guarantees that somebody would have spilled by now.

You're never going to convince me they could keep a lid on it, like I said - they can't even keep a lid on the basics, how the hell do they hide flying-saucers.

Soldato
I don't agree,

Experience of incompetent governments, politicians and the media-frenzy, practically guarantees that somebody would have spilled by now.

You're never going to convince me they could keep a lid on it, like I said - they can't even keep a lid on the basics, how the hell do they hide flying-saucers.
This argument just isn't true though, the department of defence and defence contractors have kept many secrets we did not know about untill they were declassified. Many conventional aircraft, weapons systems and intelligence projects have been developed in complete secret and kept secret until a time it was decided to reveal them.

You act as if it is politicians themselves who have been made responsible for hiiding these materials.

Soldato
This argument just isn't true though, the department of defence and defence contractors have kept many secrets we did not know about untill they were declassified. Many conventional aircraft, weapons systems and intelligence projects have been developed in complete secret and kept secret until a time it was decided to reveal them.
Look up Edward Snowden and Jack Tiexeira plz.

They have?

So when I say "spilled by now" I'm obviously not referring to the likes of charlatans like Elizondo or Bob Lazar who just make up massive porkie pies for their second-rate TV shows.

I'm talking about spilling actual substantive evidence, an alien body would be a start, or maybe somebody joyriding a flying-saucer around the new-mexico desert for the TV cameras.... y'know - something we can all see...

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato

You act as if it is politicians themselves who have been made responsible for hiiding these materials.

This, x100. Even very simple things are kept completely secret until long after they are no longer useful or are widely understood.

Also, to the people suggesting they'd have no idea how to reverse engineer things - physics is physics. Figuring stuff out is easy when you know how - an easy example which covers this and my previous point is how nuclear weapons came to exist in the USA - the UK science community basically proved that it was possible. As soon as it was demonstrated to be possible, the technology to make it happen followed extremely quickly. Asked after fall of the Soviet Union, USSR scientists said the spies within the Manhattan Project's most valuable contribution back was that "it was possible".

It is very much easier to work out how something works even if it is far beyond your understanding once you can see it working.

Soldato
So wh say "spilled by now" I'm obviously not referring to the likes of charlatans like Elizondo or Bob Lazar who just make up massive porkie pies for their second-rate TV shows.

I'm talking about spilling actual substantive evidence, an alien body would be a start, or maybe somebody joyriding a flying-saucer around the new-mexico desert for the TV cameras.... y'know - something we can all see...
You don't know they are telling massive porkies because this subject is difficult to verify. Because there are people actively wanting to keep us in the dark.

There will never be definitive proof until the government itself says something.

If real secrets came out it would be either allowed to be broadcast on a show that can be ridiculed or completely censored.

Is speaking out about UFO/UAP worth risking your life?

Soldato
You don't know they are telling massive porkies because this subject is difficult to verify

It doesn't really matter whether I know or not, it's just much more likely that they're telling massive porkie pies, than aliens, flying-saucers and the like, are actually here.

There will never be definitive proof until the government itself says something.

If aliens and flying-saucers are real, and are here - I doubt they'd care what our government says or does. An alien intelligence is going to be so unimaginably advanced that it would most likely circumvent any earthly controls or attempts to "keep it secret", I imagine it would do whatever it felt best served it's own interests.

This idea, that the government has alien technology and alien beings "captured" somehow, and kept in bunkers or in secret - is the most hilarious load of complete and utter nonsense, it makes no sense on any level.

Soldato
This, x100. Even very simple things are kept completely secret until long after they are no longer useful or are widely understood.

Also, to the people suggesting they'd have no idea how to reverse engineer things - physics is physics. Figuring stuff out is easy when you know how - an easy example which covers this and my previous point is how nuclear weapons came to exist in the USA - the UK science community basically proved that it was possible. As soon as it was demonstrated to be possible, the technology to make it happen followed extremely quickly. Asked after fall of the Soviet Union, USSR scientists said the spies within the Manhattan Project's most valuable contribution back was that "it was possible".

It is very much easier to work out how something works even if it is far beyond your understanding once you can see it working.

I think from a people perspective, i think keeping military projects secret from your enemies is a very different ask to silencing the existence of alien technology/biology.

As for reverse engineering, there’s just so much wishful thinking here. I imagine we’d struggle to even safely dismantle equipment recovered from an intergalactic space craft, yet alone maintain and reverse engineer it over tens upon tens of years. But even I could be grossly wrong about that. Because fundamentally all we’re doing in this forum is applying our painfully limited understanding of what the art of possible with reverse engineering is, and assuming it would work on otherworldly technology. Honestly it’s a ridiculous conversation to even be having with a straight face :D

Soldato
As for reverse engineering, there’s just so much wishful thinking here. I imagine we’d struggle to even safely dismantle equipment recovered from an intergalactic space craft, yet alone maintain and reverse engineer it over tens upon tens of years.

If we got our hands on alien technology from something which came here from hundreds, or thousands of lightyears (or even further) away, it would by it's very nature have to be so advanced that I doubt we'd even be able to recognise it for even being technology, or even alien - I doubt it would be anything like how Hollywood has conditioned us to imagine it.

I imagine an alien species thousands or millions of years ahead of us, would be much closer to nature and could have figured out some of her secrets - maybe their technology could have evolved to a point where it wouldn't be technology, it would become something else we can't imagine, maybe we wouldn't even be able to see it, or detect it at all - even if it was right here with us.

I think the reality of alien life (which I very much do think probably exists) would be far stranger and more suprising than we could imagine.

Last edited:

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
I think from a people perspective, i think keeping military projects secret from your enemies is a very different ask to silencing the existence of alien technology/biology.

As for reverse engineering, there’s just so much wishful thinking here. I imagine we’d struggle to even safely dismantle equipment recovered from an intergalactic space craft, yet alone maintain and reverse engineer it over tens upon tens of years. But even I could be grossly wrong about that. Because fundamentally all we’re doing in this forum is applying our painfully limited understanding of what the art of possible with reverse engineering is, and assuming it would work on otherworldly technology. Honestly it’s a ridiculous conversation to even be having with a straight face :D

Nonsense. It might be difficult and it might take a long time but it is (at least) potentially possible. Reverse engineering is done all the time with all sorts of things with a spectrum of success ranging from dismal to pretty bloody good. Science is science and as far as we know is a universal constant.

In the 50s, the US gave two middling physics students with next to no skill in nuclear physics the task of building a viable nuclear weapon. It took them just a couple of years to come up with a functional implosion-type design (bypassing gun-type because it was "too easy"). Just a decade prior, almost the entire physics community was scoffing at the idea of using uranium as an explosive. Give an assembled nuclear warhead to an aspiring nuclear state (like North Korea in the 1980s) and they'd be up and running building them in a couple of years. They were of course aided by the fact they knew it was possible, just as someone today would be, given they were looking at whatever it was and the fact it got here. Knowing it is possible is at least half of the battle with this stuff, which is why reverse engineering is so effective a shortcut. That is the reason for a very significant amount of the classification of "things".

I work in this sort of field, I have more experience/knowledge of some of this than you may imagine ;)

Soldato
It doesn't really matter whether I know or not, it's just much more likely that they're telling massive porkie pies, than aliens, flying-saucers and the like, are actually here.

If aliens and flying-saucers are real, and are here - I doubt they'd care what our government says or does. An alien intelligence is going to be so unimaginably advanced that it would most likely circumvent any earthly controls or attempts to "keep it secret", I imagine it would do whatever it felt best served it's own interests.

This idea, that the government has alien technology and alien beings "captured" somehow, and kept in bunkers or in secret - is the most hilarious load of complete and utter nonsense, it makes no sense on any level.
I agree with part of your post, and can see where you're coming from.

I think the main issue really is one of national security. I think that is the reason for the secrecy.

The issue with technology is nobody thinks something is possible until it gets released to the general public.

If someone from the 1700's could be teleported to 2023 and heard a radio for the first time they would think it was voices from beyond the grave. Or closer to our time, wifi, being able to send files and beam a stream of data was unthinkable to the average person in the not so distant past.

I remember the stealth fighter/bomber that came out. People thought that was based off alien technology because it could get around the radar system. The US government had been flying it around for decades before it was revealed to the public. No doubt that might have accounted for some unknown experiences.

I think the reason for this recent UFO/UAP attention is the US flexing to Russia/China. That if a war breaks out they might see some technology they haven't before. The Iraq wars was when the Stealth fighter/bombers appeared in public.

Back
Top Bottom