Pentagon releases UFO footage

Soldato
You don't know they are telling massive porkies because this subject is difficult to verify. Because there are people actively wanting to keep us in the dark.

There will never be definitive proof until the government itself says something.

If real secrets came out it would be either allowed to be broadcast on a show that can be ridiculed or completely censored.

Is speaking out about UFO/UAP worth risking your life?
The most interesting bit of the new amendment is Congress confirms it was created as the evidence provided to them and testimony is credible. Multiple people who have seen the evidence are saying its credible which has never happened before and should make people pause and think. As these are high ranking officials. What is happening now is not remotely like previous years.

Although I still say UAP/UFO covers more than Aliens and there are any number of none Alien explanations. At this point it does seem to be the case there are hidden SAP programs who are running illegal programmes without oversight and not reporting to Congress. UFO's do appear to be real but that could be anything from an undiscovered natural anomaly to hidden illegal SAP program testing out prototype technology without correct oversight.

Soldato
@Screeeech @SexyGreyFox et al distilling evidence from conspiracy and conjecture means ignoring the various forums; instead reading the official documents (the Act itself) and media broadcasts and publications (eg Senator interviews & hearings).

At this stage, the outcomes and direction of travel for the whole sphere of information pressing through the US Senate and Congressional hearings is clearly being meticulously managed but on public record and in the political domain.

There is an 'Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP) Disclosure Act of 2023' already drafted and subject to some likely ammendments.

The content of this Act makes for fascinating reading.

Thus if you only focus on the context and content of everything official surrounding this, there is a clear weighting of evidence that the Senate is under absolute conviction that unexplained phenomenon (UAP) information is being withheld from them and by proxy the public.

This doesn't necessarily mean 'aliens' and there is no direct evidence to demonstrate this is the outcome in the public domain yet. Wording being used is careful, considered and intentional.

From the Senate press release:

“For decades, many Americans have been fascinated by objects mysterious and unexplained and it’s long past time they get some answers,” said Leader Schumer. “The American public has a right to learn about technologies of unknown origins, non-human intelligence, and unexplainable phenomena. We are not only working to declassify what the government has previously learned about these phenomena but to create a pipeline for future research to be made public. I am honored to carry on the legacy of my mentor and dear friend, Harry Reid and fight for the transparency that the public has long demanded surround these unexplained phenomena.”

Has that legislation passed the House? Has Biden said he will sign it if it gets through Congress? Even if it does it doesn't mean there is going to be some treasure trove of alien documentation, that could be wishful thinking.

Don't get me wrong I'd love to find out we aren't alone. It would be incredible if aliens had actually visited Earth. I just can't believe that a civilisation that has cracked the immense hurdles to crack light speed, the energies required for interstellar travel, shielding for travelling at such velocities and all the other enormous problems, would then crash on a planet with a gravity and atmosphere that should cause them zero issues. And if the stories are to be believed, crashed multiple times.

Soldato
Nonsense. It might be difficult and it might take a long time but it is (at least) potentially possible. Reverse engineering is done all the time with all sorts of things with a spectrum of success ranging from dismal to pretty bloody good. Science is science and as far as we know is a universal constant.

In the 50s, the US gave two middling physics students with next to no skill in nuclear physics the task of building a viable nuclear weapon. It took them just a couple of years to come up with a functional implosion-type design (bypassing gun-type because it was "too easy"). Just a decade prior, almost the entire physics community was scoffing at the idea of using uranium as an explosive. Give an assembled nuclear warhead to an aspiring nuclear state (like North Korea in the 1980s) and they'd be up and running building them in a couple of years. They were of course aided by the fact they knew it was possible, just as someone today would be, given they were looking at whatever it was and the fact it got here. Knowing it is possible is at least half of the battle with this stuff, which is why reverse engineering is so effective a shortcut. That is the reason for a very significant amount of the classification of "things".

I work in this sort of field, I have more experience/knowledge of some of this than you may imagine ;)

“Nonsense”, he cried!

Then from your first paragraph:
Might. Difficult. Might. Long time. Potentially. As far as we know.

Well, you’ve convinced me :D

Seriously though, yes I’m fully aware reverse engineering is a thing. Reverse engineering something from an alien space craft is another thing. It might take us hundreds of years before we achieve the techniques, tooling or technologies for us to even start reverse engineering it. So the idea of it happening in the here and now (as to my original point) is COMPLETE speculation with no basis of fact in it. From me, or from you.

Soldato
Don't get me wrong I'd love to find out we aren't alone. It would be incredible if aliens had actually visited Earth. I just can't believe that a civilisation that has cracked the immense hurdles to crack light speed, the energies required for interstellar travel, shielding for travelling at such velocities and all the other enormous problems, would then crash on a planet with a gravity and atmosphere that should cause them zero issues. And if the stories are to be believed, crashed multiple times.

It will end up just being ******** billionaires from other planets having a jolly.

Soldato
“Their space craft wasn’t even designed to withstand the sort of pressures you’d see on an Earth-like planet. They said the Alien Space Agency helped them develop it, but that turned out to be a lie. Every one knows space craft should be square, but they went with the unconventional saucer shape”.

Soldato
Has that legislation passed the House? Has Biden said he will sign it if it gets through Congress? Even if it does it doesn't mean there is going to be some treasure trove of alien documentation, that could be wishful thinking.

Free Your Mind.

Soldato

It appears to have bipartisan support at this stage and if that is indeed the case the final version (not necessarily as currently presented), as ammended (S.Amdt.797 to S.2226), will be passed by the House over the next few weeks

It forms part of the S.2226 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2024 so it has to be passed by the Autumn.

Progress of this can be tracked here:

The above links are direct to the official documentation. No conjecture or miss representation.

The wording on the ammendment is very precise around UAPs and the processes for disclosure or non disclosure.

Last edited:
Soldato
Next year isn't some conspiratorial speculation, in December 2023 Joe Biden will sign this legistaltion into law.

If I were you I would leave this thread and come back next year because the whole debate hinges on the idea that substantive evidence has been classified and hidden from public view. So either it doesn't exist or we have to go through the legal steps (happening right now) to obtain access to it. Nothing is going to satisfy you until this process plays out and we know one way or the other.

Oh man I'm setting a timer and coming back to this thread with a box of Kleenex as there is going to be
  • Denial. ...
  • Anger. ...
  • Bargaining. ...
  • Depression. ...
  • Acceptance and hope that next year is the year
;)

Soldato
You must have access to more information than I do. Thanks to this forum I discovered https://www.metabunk.org and Mick West, let me know the list of things you have that hasn't been debunked :)
The 3 videos from the USS Nimitz FLIR, Gimbal and Gofast have never been properly debunked or explained away. The people who claim its debunked have major flaws in there debunk and conveniently forget about the USS Nimitz element in there debunk along with the fighter pilots themselves. I have yet to see a valid debunk for those videos or a proven explantion.

Last edited:
Soldato
Reverse engineering something from an alien space craft is another thing. It might take us hundreds of years before we achieve the techniques, tooling or technologies for us to even start reverse engineering it. So the idea of it happening in the here and now (as to my original point) is COMPLETE speculation with no basis of fact in it. From me, or from you.

It might not be possible, for our brains in their current state to even understand the technology or how it works - which isn't as crazy as it sounds. There are many, many aspects of nature and physical law which we don't understand, things which simply don't conform to the way we process information.

I studied quantum electrodynamics (a fancy term for how light interacts with matter) and when you start looking at how nature works at very low levels, it's extremely bizarre. These things behave in ways which make no sense to a human brain - that if aliens have managed to understand it, I think their brains would potentially be a lot different to ours, if it's even possible for a brain to understand that aspect of nature.

For an alien civilisation to have conqured the ability to travel hundreds, thousands or millions of light years - the theories which would be required to make those things work, would be so implausible and exotic - the resulting machinery I think would be beyond our understanding.

We're likely not talking about a difference of a few hundred years here, these beings could be millions of years ahead of us technologically, comparing things like iPhones or Nuclear fission to me seems fascile and isn't really going to mean much.

The 3 videos from the USS Nimitz FLIR, Gimbal and Gofast have never been properly debunked or explained away. The people who claim its debunked have major flaws in there debunk and conveniently forget about the USS Nimitz element in there debunk along with the fighter pilots themselves. I have yet to see a valid debunk for those videos or a proven explantion.

To be fair, more than enough people (including myself) have explained these things to you, so you really have no excuse to be still thinking that there's anything of any importance, or significance in those videos.

Man of Honour
Also, to the people suggesting they'd have no idea how to reverse engineer things - physics is physics. Figuring stuff out is easy when you know how - an easy example which covers this and my previous point is how nuclear weapons came to exist in the USA - the UK science community basically proved that it was possible. As soon as it was demonstrated to be possible, the technology to make it happen followed extremely quickly.

Not when the Alien technology is many 100s & 1000s of years more advanced than ours.
They will have technology we can't even dream of but you're talking like it's the spaceship in Independence Day running on Windows so a virus could be uploaded to it.

Soldato
To be fair, more than enough people (including myself) have explained these things to you, so you really have no excuse to be still thinking that there's anything of any importance, or significance in those videos.
You mean when you posted a link with the FLIR, Gimbal video and said its debunked by math showing its not moving fast only I pointed out the math had nothing to do with the video in the link and the math was flawed in that it didn’t factor in a number of important factors that effect the outcome. You then went on to throw insults at me rather than acknowledge what I said. Next you went onto something about a duck which I asked you to explain and show evidence for a duck. You flat out refused saying "You just don't want to hear it" and then went on about how you are not going to explain.

Then with FLIR its apparently a sensor malfunction which makes no sense that everyone suffered from a exactly the same sensor malfunction at the same time. Apparently all the navy strike group ships, the first wave and 2nd wave of fighter jets all have the same sensor malfunction. Plus the weapon officers along with the pilots and ground crew witnessed the object but you ignore that and insist its still a sensor malfunction. The actual people who worked directly on the cutting edge sensory equipment on the navy ships all confirmed the event that matches the Fighter pilots and rear weapon officers but you conveniently ignore that.

Soldato
You mean when you posted a link with the FLIR, Gimbal video and said its debunked by math showing its not moving fast only I pointed out the math had nothing to do with the video in the link and the math was flawed in that it didn’t factor in a number of important factors that effect the outcome. You then went on to throw insults at me rather than acknowledge what I said. Next you went onto something about a duck which I asked you to explain and show evidence for a duck. You flat out refused saying "You just don't want to hear it" and then went on about how you are not going to explain.

Then with FLIR its apparently a sensor malfunction which makes no sense that everyone suffered from a exactly the same sensor malfunction at the same time. Apparently all the navy strike group ships, the first wave and 2nd wave of fighter jets all have the same sensor malfunction. Plus the weapon officers along with the pilots and ground crew witnessed the object but you ignore that and insist its still a sensor malfunction. The actual people who worked directly on the cutting edge sensory equipment on the navy ships all confirmed the event that matches the Fighter pilots and rear weapon officers but you conveniently ignore that.

Nope.

Not doing this again - go back and re-read what was written.

Associate
This, x100. Even very simple things are kept completely secret until long after they are no longer useful or are widely understood.

Also, to the people suggesting they'd have no idea how to reverse engineer things - physics is physics. Figuring stuff out is easy when you know how - an easy example which covers this and my previous point is how nuclear weapons came to exist in the USA - the UK science community basically proved that it was possible. As soon as it was demonstrated to be possible, the technology to make it happen followed extremely quickly. Asked after fall of the Soviet Union, USSR scientists said the spies within the Manhattan Project's most valuable contribution back was that "it was possible".

It is very much easier to work out how something works even if it is far beyond your understanding once you can see it working.

I'm pretty sure if you took a microprocessor back a couple hundred years they would be stumped as they wouldn't even know what to look for. Eg. Transitors on a nanometer scale.

I think we're fairly arrogant as a species to think we're more civilised than we actually are.

As for aliens....I'm interested that there has been a lot more chat around the topic which I presume is because there are a lot more next generation equipment being tested as a result of the huge increase of technology in the past 30 years or so.

I hope there are not aliens. I dislike most people let alone having to deal with aliens as well.

Man of Honour
I hope there are not aliens. I dislike most people let alone having to deal with aliens as well.
:o Don't worry, supposedly the "GANZI" (human given name ) don't like humans either, so as long as we don't tickle them, they won't tickle us :D

Reference: https://uapmax.com/i-said-it-biden-met-aliens-we-are-not-alone-aliens-are-not-our-friends/

Make of it what you will, we only have a couple of weeks until we find out, he writes that the videos and testimony in question will be part of the hearing, but if the witness does not take the stand, then the evidence will be released after the hearing regardless.

Why some random guy and not national press? Who knows, Could it all be some story to gain readers to the author's site? It's possible.

Still think there's a bigger picture at play here once you jigsaw puzzle piece all the little bits of data together as an overall picture and how things have escalated the last 50+ years or so leading up to this.

Bear in mind that only most recently has James Webb telescope highlighted that our universe is actually nearly double the age we've thought it to be all this time, and even then, the rate of expansion is so fast that we will never truly know the exact figure as the light at the far reaches is always expanding out faster than the light is able to reach our point in space and time. Then consider that life out there has had tens of billions more years to evolve - All it takes is one species to advance enough to avoid their Great Filter and be able to harness what Einstein's theories show as entirely possible in scientific theory, just we can't comprehend and probably won't for thousands of years, wormholes. No need to travel faster than light and break relativity if you've got a rosen bridge at your disposal.

Everything we knew about the cosmos and life is subject to change as new data comes to light (quite literally lol). So just keep an open mind, for now.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm pretty sure if you took a microprocessor back a couple hundred years they would be stumped as they wouldn't even know what to look for. Eg. Transitors on a nanometer scale.

100%, it's ludicrous to think you could give Newton a digital watch and he'd work it out and reverse engineer it.
Having that digital watch in Newton's time would however advance our own learning and where we are now MIGHT have been a few decades ago instead.
Us looking at Alien craft 100s and 1000s of years advanced would be like giving a stone age man that digital watch.

They might not have reverse engineered anything, they might not be able to even if they have off world craft, which remains very quesstionable. I reckon there are things out there that the Military cannot identify and possibly some companies that have them, the Government want full control of these things hence this bill that may or may not get approved, I am still very scepticle that these things are not man made.
One other theory I have read about is that there is a race to reverse engineer these things and the Chinese are making better progress than the rest of the world and many people want this public so that more people can work on figuring out these things, probably nonsense though.

Last edited:
:o Don't worry, supposedly the "GANZI" (human given name ) don't like humans either, so as long as we don't tickle them, they won't tickle us :D

Reference: https://uapmax.com/i-said-it-biden-met-aliens-we-are-not-alone-aliens-are-not-our-friends/

Make of it what you will, we only have a couple of weeks until we find out, he writes that the videos and testimony in question will be part of the hearing, but if the witness does not take the stand, then the evidence will be released after the hearing regardless.

Why some random guy and not national press? Who knows, Could it all be some story to gain readers to the author's site? It's possible.

Still think there's a bigger picture at play here once you jigsaw puzzle piece all the little bits of data together as an overall picture and how things have escalated the last 50+ years or so leading up to this.

Bear in mind that only most recently has James Webb telescope highlighted that our universe is actually nearly double the age we've thought it to be all this time, and even then, the rate of expansion is so fast that we will never truly know the exact figure as the light at the far reaches is always expanding out faster than the light is able to reach our point in space and time. Then consider that life out there has had tens of billions more years to evolve - All it takes is one species to advance enough to avoid their Great Filter and be able to harness what Einstein's theories show as entirely possible in scientific theory, just we can't comprehend and probably won't for thousands of years, wormholes. No need to travel faster than light and break relativity if you've got a rosen bridge at your disposal.

Everything we knew about the cosmos and life is subject to change as new data comes to light (quite literally lol). So just keep an open mind, for now.

F15's have never been carrier launched aircraft, so either he is getting trolled big time or they were F18/F14 and we're all doomed :D

Last edited:
Associate

Well the data is lacking and in that lack of data you are constructing something, where nothing exists.

A claim is made something is special, debunk is making a counterclaim it isn't anything special. There are many non-special things it can be that fit.

This has been said before, but I'm happy with these explanations myself rather than 'this is advanced tech of some kind':

Gimbal - it was a gimbal camera and the way that tech works
GoFast = The object is slow, the camera is fast
USS Minita FLIR = The camera pans around making it seem like the object is going nuts
Radar data = are we sure they are referring the same location? The object might be 100 miles away but they think it's 10 miles away for example?

When someone says 'this is advanced tech of some kind' my first thought is 'are you sure?/how can you be sure?' I don't have blind faith, I need to test things.

Back
Top Bottom