people are stupid, and they don't listen, but why?

Soldato
why don't people listen, to somone who has more experience, a better understanding of things, and frankly, a higher IQ?
is it genetic,? are a lot of people just idiots at birth? or is stupidity something one learns from ones enviroment, or just a lack of tuition into learning from others?
do they need to be bitten many times by dogs that they are told not to pet, or robbed too often from open windows they were told to close, I've seen so many people not listen to what they were told, and are worse off because of it who eventually confess that they should has listened
but why? why don't they just listen in the first place? is it a lack of maturity, of simply infllated egos?
surely, the main reason that humans are as well off a we are is because of our ability to pass on wisdom, and skills
when did people stop listening?
and why?
let me know what you think, while i try to get off this high horse, I think this Nag has been taking cocaine

Pet Northerner
Don
why don't people listen, to somone who has more experience, a better understanding of things, and frankly, a higher IQ?
is it genetic,? are a lot of people just idiots at birth? or is stupidity something one learns from ones enviroment, or just a lack of tuition into learning from others?
do they need to be bitten many times by dogs that they are told not to pet, or robbed too often from open windows they were told to close, I've seen so many people not listen to what they were told, and are worse off because of it who eventually confess that they should has listened
but why? why don't they just listen in the first place? is it a lack of maturity, of simply infllated egos?
surely, the main reason that humans are as well off a we are is because of our ability to pass on wisdom, and skills
and why?
let me know what you think, while i try to get off this high horse, I think this Nag has been taking cocaine

The human ego, nothing more or less IMO.

Soldato
and why?
If I ask you to use some capitals next time will you listen?

Soldato
Especially young people, I warned my nephew over and over not to smoke and take drugs with his "mates"

He did not listen to me and does everything i warned him not to do.

Soldato
OP
That word salad is painful to read. Stop doing lines and learn some bloody English ffs.
yeah, I have to type one handed using only half of my brain, and that half is pretty tired today already, I make a lof of mistakes as I go, and end up removing whole, better words then replace them with something easier to type , you should see the mess I make before a final edit, that is so bad
I'm not doing lines, I'm just speculating on how my horse got so high

Soldato
and why?

eveyrones had enough of experts........................... just saying like.......................................

Soldato
OP
If I ask you to use some capitals next time will you listen?
Yes ofc, I'm a bit lazy with my one handed capitals, as it can be quite the stretch , and switching caps on to make one capital and then turning caps off, is just a recipie for shouting and having to mess with it all again, when I could use both hands, and had a full brain, things were a bit different, honest!

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't think most people are capable of thinking about issues themselves so they go along with the opinions of others, even though they don't understand the opinion.

You can tell who these people are because when the opinion is challenged they can't defend it and usually start personally insulting the other person.

I think it as always been like this. Though people these days seem to have little self preservation.

Back
Top Bottom