People at the Gym :/

Soldato
There's a couple at my gym. The first one walks in with a bright blue neckachief type thing over his head and a matching pair of trainers. He also wears a white top with "last man standing" written all over its back. The second wears a Japanease headband and a pair of round rimmed glasses?

The funny thing about the first guy is he will go around asking people if they have finished with their bench-and after about the third attempt; he simply places his belt on it.

Soldato
OP
2 people used to get me when I went. 1 **** with a superman tatoo who loved himself and loudly pranced around the gym thinking he was some type of god, and the old guy who hogged the cardio equipment (mainly the revolving staircase) and left a massive puddle behind, I mean the whole machine was dripping wet ...

Ah yes I forgot, the resident sweaty guy, again this one is ginger and every piece of cardio equipment he uses is left with sweaty drips everywhere leaving it useless for everybody else :p

Permabanned
I find the lack of women at my gym disturbing considering its a not a weights only gym, its all men...no homo only women I notice are older women, no young women work out these days.

Hate the guys that hog a machine or weights, also people that just sit in the jacuzzi for 30 mins and people that just get in the pool and disregard swimming lanes.

Never come acorss anything like this though

Nix

Nix

Soldato
My gym is literally always full of the mirror-posers. Incidentally, they're always hogging all of the weights. Very, very irritating. The only way to avoid them I've found is to go ridicliously early.

Permabanned
My gym is literally always full of the mirror-posers. Incidentally, they're always hogging all of the weights. Very, very irritating. The only way to avoid them I've found is to go ridicliously early.

This, lads going in with the tightest tops, walking around with shakes in hand, few weight only gyms near me but not strong enough to go in them, £2 a session and everything is rusted and full of chalk

Soldato
Sounds like a proper gym for strength then.
Also you go there not because you're strong enough, but because you want to become stronger.

I'd love a gym like that. Usually the people in those are the types that will help you.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Not my gym. They're genuine willy-ends that are in love with themselves. The only decent people at the gym are the ones you don't notice and think "****." within two seconds.

Caporegime
I get more concerned about this, its what goes on at my gym:

imagecgd.jpg

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Actually, that happens at mine too except the oldies tend to be on the early shift.

I'd sooner deal with that - "Eyes to the floor." - then the backsides who hog the machines and leer at you for daring to enter their domain.

Back
Top Bottom