1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

People you admired but now you don't

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SexyGreyFox, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Gimpymoo

Capodecina

All those years in the closet...

[​IMG]

2. KiNgPiN83

Mobster

I don’t know about that, if my band mate was doing something like that I’d be dropping them straight in it to be fair. It was horrendous what he did. :( Unless they didn’t know the full extent? Who knows.

3. Efour

Caporegime

Lol bravo

4. MG42Maniac

Wise Guy

:D

5. jsmoke

Sgarrista

Seems kind of fake and attention seeking.

6. AiiR

Mobster

Typical homophobic attitude :rolleyes:

7. Terminal_Boy

Sgarrista

Nah, the bloke was in absolute bits talking about it on the show this morning. If that was fake, he’s the greatest living actor.

8. Thekwango

Capodecina

how? naive and silly post maybe. homophobic nah, not even close.

9. AiiR

Mobster

You say that, but would anyone really have an opinion if he was divorcing his wife for any other reason? He's coming out as gay, so he must be attention seeking. That is homophobic.

10. Thekwango

Capodecina

you missed a key work. fake......the poster thinks his coming out is fake and therefore is attention seeking. that isn't homophobic. stupid, yup almost certainly (who would make up being gay) but not homophobic.

11. Andybtsn

Don

I haven't read the content of this thread but considering the title then talk of Schofield worries me somewhat..

12. MatteH Oxford

Wise Guy

He lied to his wife for twenty odd years about something as trivial as his sexuality, what does he want, a ******* medal?

13. Spook187

Sgarrista

Eh how did you come to that conclusion :rolleyes:

14. AiiR

Mobster

Well, perhaps we just have different views on what defines homophobia, but we can agree it is ridiculous.

15. AiiR

Mobster

It's trivial to you because you are presumably a white hetreosexual male and have never had society look down on you because of who you choose to sleep with. :rolleyes:

16. jsmoke

Sgarrista

Because these things were a big deal in the 90s or I'm pretty sure I have that correct, Michael Barrymore etc, but nowadays it's not considered a big deal and is largely acceptable, again I'm pretty sure I have that correct, in this country at least, so who cares, why does he need the maximum attention/exposure that he's seeking...

I dunno it was just a thought I'm sure it's not the complete picture but part of it.

17. MatteH Oxford

Wise Guy

No one's given a monkies, outside of twitter, for decades about who people are attracted to. Apart from certain religious groups *cough*

18. AiiR

Mobster

Again, this is because like me you are a white heterosexual male. I used to think exactly the same, but actually they do give a monkies. We go out with our gay neighbors (gay-bors) and they can't physically touch each other without getting a reaction, even if it's just someone grimacing. It's shameful, but it's the society we live in.

19. MatteH Oxford

Wise Guy

I bet I get more grief for my colour and sexual orientation, as you keep mentioning it as if it's relevant (it isn't).

20. AiiR

Mobster

But it is relevant, in the same way you can't really relate to the struggles of being an ethnic minority. Just because you haven't experienced prejudice, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.