Pewdiepie racism

Caporegime
has anyone got a link to the original 'anti Semitic' video(s)?

The whole point is that there weren't any. Merely the occasional edgy Jew quip in a few videos. Some of these videos have been removed now anyway.

I personally don't think he should have removed them. I guess it is damage limitation, but it could also be viewed as an admission of guilt.

Caporegime
I wasn't saying there was any thus the use of 'anti Semitic' in ' ', was just enquiring about the videos - whether there were any still up that could be linked to out of curiosity? :)

Caporegime
to be fair that is quite funny

however I can completely see why Disney would object, at least once a reputable newspaper pointed the 'anti semitism' finger at him they kind of had to be seen to react for PR purposes

Caporegime
I was asking what it was like being a 14 - 17 year old today compared to the 90's.

Ah gotcha. Not too sure about that age group today, apart from it looking like a damning indictment of just how far things have sunk and bnot a clue re the 90s either sorry - you'd have to go back to the late 70s for me to be between that age range. But if you're asking whether his videos would be watched by so many kids and teens back then (if that were possible at all), then I'd say that I seriously doubt it...at least not in this country. I'm sure a lot of us back then would have liked some in game footage vids done by someone, but we'd have to be very, very bored to have bothered at all. I doubt too many kids would have been allowed to watch this sort of thing in the first place though and teens would possibly have wanted someone in their own age group doing this. Someone that didn't change personality's would likely help and less of the general drivel spouted too more than likely. Hmm come to think of it, you'd probably be seen as a bit of a loaner and not too well adjusted if you sat at a pc and watched this sort of thing all that often back then.

Last edited:
Caporegime
That video is so bull****, they are just playing all the cards they have in their hands to seem innocent. They clearly knew what it meant but didn't realise it would get them in trouble... They use the internet, they use Fiverr, communicate with customers to some extent, speak english (I suspect better than in the video) etc. :p

Back
Top Bottom