Pewdiepie racism

Caporegime
HDguYpH.jpg

Blond Hair
Blue Eyes
This pose

He knew exactly what he was doing....

There is humour and there is conceptualised propaganda.

He says in his video "my response" he was pointing...Its clear he's not....

His hair dye video with stock footage of Nazi Germany....Then his latest video...

Then complains the media is attacking him?

lol...

I'm sure the chumps who subscribe buy into his false rhetoric.

Caporegime
Blond Hair
Blue Eyes
This pose

He knew exactly what he was doing....

There is humour and there is conceptualised propaganda.

He says in his video "my response" he was pointing...Its clear he's not....

His hair dye video with stock footage of Nazi Germany....Then his latest video...

Then complains the media is attacking him?

lol...

I'm sure the chumps who subscribe buy into his false rhetoric.

Well duh... That isn't the point though, its really darn easy to ignore propoganda if you werent brought up by idiots.

Lets analysis "Death to all Jews", Ahem it implies that everyone watching the video should get up and find some semites and slaughter them, ignoring the English language entirely and their own education. Morally, one should not kill others and certainly not for being born a certain way... logically you would simply ignore this as a troll and move on.

But everyone wants to make some big furore nowadays and what we get in return are people forcing the issue regardless, the issue with "politely" telling people they can't think certain things (and yes it is indeed a slope that is slippery) will never sit well with non-delinquents.

Saying this though, there are a great many idiot's on the planet who don't know what nuance means and feel they need to pursue their stupidity on others, can't really stop that though.

Associate
Mainstream media are scum and cannot be trusted anymore. This whole WSJ mess has shown to 53+ million kids (the next generation) that Trump has a point and that the media is lying to them, constantly. Unbelievable own goal.

Caporegime
I genuinely don't see what's wrong with that video. He obviously doesn't support the message, and even says he only tried that because he didn't think the guys would actually go through with it. PC gone mad, as always.

Soldato
Rick and Morty quote appropriate

Maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities, y’know? Maybe the species that communicates with each other through the filter of your comfort are less evolved than the ones who just communicate. Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a **** about your feelings is a one-way ticket to extinction

Soldato
The WSJ are disgusting to be quite frank.

I looked into this story and they literally watched a bunch of his videos (looking for tiny clips to pull) and in one of them they pulled THE LAST 20 SECONDS of the entire 10 minute video.

The video in question is where he is wearing uniform watching hitler speech. That video was about how the media lie and twist his videos.... then he does last 20 second skit as a joke to show "this is how the media probably see me" they then cut 20s from a 10 min video...

Disgraceful, good job red pilling the next generation. The media can suck it far as i'm concerned now. The lies and deceit peddled by them is atrocious. The "jouranlists" who wrote this story are utter morons.

I'm glad the youtube community stood behind him. You may or may not like the guy but lying like they did to smear someones image should not be tolerated.

Caporegime
Yup WSJ has 2.4milion readers and 900k online subscribers. Pewdiepie has 50million+ subscribers who can see the clips in context... They're not doing themselves any favours with the next generation by telling lies/taking clips deliberately out of context.

Soldato
I recognise the name but couldn't have picked him out of a crowd nor told you what he spoke about online.

having googled him I can't say it's going to be a big loss to the world.

Soldato
TBH, i think if he stopped tomorrow it would be a significant loss to the games industry. VR investment happened in force due to him and others showing audiences what it was capable of. Occulus benefited massively in the development stages due to mods and user made games being played on these channels.

A lot of great small alpha/beta staged games that were virtually unknown essentially became huge overnight and significant sales allowed proper investment and development to help finish these games off.

Caporegime
Yes probably, but people didn't moan about it because they knew they would be ignored, so they dealt with it.

The issue started when we started pandering to people who take issue with things...

Caporegime
How comedy has changed.

Was anyone offended by this when they made it:

Lots of people got 'offended' by Monty Python, don't know about that sketch per say but certainly the Life of Brian cause a **** storm...

I guess today they'd get a bit less flack from Christians though if someone tried to do a Mohammed movie they'd be in for even more grief.

Caporegime
As for Nazi/Hitler jokes... maybe the WSJ should have investigated Father Ted in addition to Monty Python above and not just Pewdiepie!

Soldato
The Amazing Atheist ( Youtuber ) in his latest video nails this Pewdiepie controversy. I can't link to it as he is a potty mouth, but it's easy enough to find on YT. He basically points out that the media took things from his videos and neglected to include the context, thus presenting a skewed view of what was actually being portrayed. This whole debacle is a storm in a tea cup. I'm sure Pewdiepie will continue to churn out videos at a furious rate and his legion of sheeple fanbois will gobble it up and his bank account will continue to benefit.

Back
Top Bottom